8,950 results
All reviews boston cream pie freedom trail last hurrah parker house rolls great location historical hotel rooms are small deluxe room an older hotel within walking distance historic boston quincy market central location faneuil hall the north end valet parking beacon hill
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We spent three great nights here touring the area. Walked to all we wanted to see and were very pleased. Rooms were quiet, clean and amenities super. Did have the famous Boston Cream Pie one evening for dessert! Very close to Boston Commons and the Freedom Trail. Easy to get to the wharf area. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

We're pleased you enjoyed our Boston Cream Pie (created right here around 1860) and look forward to hosting you again.....thanks for your comments!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I chose this hotel initially for the location on the Freedom Trail, but when I read more about the history of it, it sealed the deal for me. Excellent service, beautiful space, and attention to detail was much appreciated- and the champagne and strawberries in honor of our anniversary was great too. And the location is pretty perfect- Boston is very walkable and we easily walked between the Common and Public Garden, Beacon Hill, back towards Quincy Market and on to the North End. Lovely view as well, from our 10th floor room. City noise is to be expected from any street-facing room almost anywhere, but especially in an older building. It didn't bother us in the slightest. Looking forward to our next trip to Boston!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I stayed two nights in this hotel. And the second day, I tried the mini bar snacks. After I took two pieces of "famous amos", I found the taste a bit strange and then I checked the date and other snacks expiration date and it turns out that three kinds of snacks are already expired. They are "amos", "m&m", and "toblerone", which is really bad experience. Another complaint is about when I checked out, the front desk confirmed that there's no charge on my deposit. Although I used internet, I've already filled in a membership card in the front desk and the staff confirmed me that usage of internet is for free. But the next day when I got back home, I found there is 10.10 USD on my bill, which is unacceptable! I want to have a response from the hotel asap!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We apologize for your experience with the mini-bar items and can confirm that the error on your folio has been corrected.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Good hospitality at the Omni Parker house. We were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries as a complimentary welcome for our anniversary. The room was clean but had an odor which was like a plug in fragrance. Our dinner experience at the Parker restaurant was ok. The famous Parker house rolls were tasteless and not worth the hype. But the dinner service was really poor from our waitress. We learned her name Lillian only when we got the check. She obviously didn't introduce herself and we seemed like a bother. We ordered dessert and we asked for coffee as she walked away. The other wait staff were engaged and friendly. And then we decided to try breakfast this morning at the same restaurant. I ordered the $25.00 buffet which promised a whole array of food choices which weren't on the buffet. Felt like it was bait and switch. So would we stay there again. The answer would be yes due to the many positives and location. But I would not eat at the Parker restaurant again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen M
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Please accept our apologies for the deficiencies you encountered in Parker's Restaurant...we will be sure to follow up with the staff immediately as your experience was atypical. We hope you'll give us another try very soon! Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

If you like to go to a nice hotel here you go. great service, as you walk in they make sure you are ok and have what you need for a great stay. then go to you room, very nice and then received a call to make sure I likes the room. This is customer service

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

We're pleased you enjoyed our service levels....thanks for posting your comments!