Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
Official Hotel
US$111
US$108
SAVE US$3
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$111
Agoda.comUS$111
Trip.com
5,950 results
All reviews great location downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail modern hotel great stay within walking distance lobby bar central location excellent hotel comfortable bed south station rooms are small would definitely stay here again corner room valet parking quincy market
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I stayed there while visiting family for Thanksgiving and I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. The front desk staff was so friendly and welcoming. The room I stayed in had a great view, yet felt cozy at the same time, so I didn’t feel too far away from home. All of the services I received were top notch, as everyone was very kind and courteous. I’m absolutely staying here next time I’m in town.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Front desk staff outstanding! I was looking at a bunch of online hotel services and decided to call the hotel directly. The front desk was very helpful and matched that price and also told me where and how to park near by. Location was great. Room a touch small but perfect for business.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 January 2021

We are so glad you called us direct,dchamberlain2021, it gives us an opportunity to show you just how great our guest services is before you even book or step foot into the hotel. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay! We look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Great Hotel! Great Location for walking or driving! Very nice staff, rooms are clean and large! We had so much fun. I loved that you could walk right down the street and shop or eat. Visit Boston Common see the lights and feed the squirrels

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 12 January 2021

Lisa M Y, its a pleasure to hear that you were able to take advantage of our great location and explore Boston. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back into Boston during Spring or Fall - you will absolutely fall in love with the city even more!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

The Godfrey afforded a perfect, centrally located place to stay in Boston during a very hectic work week. It was immaculately clean. I felt both safe and welcome. Staff was friendly and reassuring which helped as this was my first hotel stay during the pandemic. Will definitely return!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 January 2021

tfb413, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are beyond grateful that you picked to stay with us as your first hotel visit during the pandemic. We pride ourselves on our immaculately clean rooms, public spaces, and all of our COVID19 measures we have implemented. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I’ve stayed at the Godfrey at least a couple of dozen nights over the past year. They are consistently consistent in all aspects of the hotel, Straight through the pandemic unscathed. Room design & cleanliness always perfect. Everyone at the front desk and door are always warm friendly & knowledgeable and don’t chew your ear off. Best price always on HT.

Date of stay: November 2020
Management response:Responded 12 January 2021

krameronack, hank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Godfrey Hotel Boston. We are grateful that you have continuously chosen us over other hotels for your stays. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering not only the best service but room design/maintenance and cleanliness throughout the building. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!