All reviews full kitchen convention center jimmy johns sized refrigerator pots and pans free breakfast rainforest shower seaport district sister hotel filtered water studio room indoor pool an extended stay contemporary hotel breakfast bar large shower world trade
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our grandchildren ages 7 and 10 for a weekend trip to Boston. We really enjoyed this hotel. It's located in South Boston and very close to the Convention Center. There was a pool for the kids and a breakfast was included which was a huge plus! We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MJorgensen, General Manager at Element Boston Seaport District, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at the Element Boston Seaport. I am delighted to hear that you and your grandchildren were able to come visit and take advantage of some of our on property amenities. Our indoor heated saline pool is the perfect way for kids to release some energy and have some fun in the process. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Very impressed with the staff, breakfast and the greeting we received. It was very busy do to the Convention and the hotel did a great job accomodating everyone. Our rooms were very clean. New and modern hotel.

Room tip: our room had a kitchenette which was convenient
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MJorgensen, General Manager at Element Boston Seaport District, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you so much for your review of the Element Boston Seaport following your most recent stay with us. We strive to create memorable experiences for each and every one of our guests and I am so delighted that our associates were able to deliver great service to you. The Element brand is a fairly new, modern brand inspired by Westin Hotels & Resorts and our location has been open for just over a year now. I am so glad that you were able to come visit and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Stayed here for business and was pleasantly surprised how great the place was! Everything felt clean and brand new. Quiet location only half a mile from great restaurants. Room layout was great and the price was amazing. Free internet, free good quality breakfast buffet, and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your positive review of the Element Boston Seaport. I am delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and were able to take advantage of our on-property amenities such as our complimentary wifi and rise breakfast offerings. Even though we are a bit off the beaten path, we are extremely close to many fantastic restaurants as you note, with so much more to come. I appreciate your compliments of our space and of our friendly staff and look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Boston.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great rooms, breakfast offerings and overall staff! I start with Gustavo, who I encountered during breakfast. He was really nice, and when the breakfast layout was out of bananas and someone I was with requested some, he literally went across the parking lot to the sister property ALOFT to get them - in the cold I might add. I'm used to people just saying, "I'm sorry, we're out", but not this guy. The following week he was setting out some delicious banana/bread pudding and when he glanced up and saw us sitting there he asked if we would like some and brought it to our table (keep in mind, this is not a sit restaurant style setting where you have waiters, etc. Gus just continues to go out of his way to be exceptional. Thanks Gus!
I had an issue with the AC in my room, and the gentleman who came to the room was great, took his time, identified the issue and fixed the problem. He spoke to the front desk and advised them that I was due some credit and the front desk did just that. I don't recall the technician's name who came to the room, but Oumaima (Oumi) who was staffing the front desk was so pleasant and genuine. I love being surrounded by great people who seem to do things because they "get it". Thanks again to all at the Element! See you soon :) Kevin

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our team at the Element Boston Seaport. I am so delighted that we are able to be your home away from home so often and you are able to have comfortable stays with us every time. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service and your comments serve to validate what a great team we have in place here. Gustavo and Oumaima are two of our many fabulous associates and I’ll be sure to personally share this feedback with them. Overall, thank you so much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here to celebrate my son's 18th birthday weekend in Boston. Hotel is nice and new. I hate to write bad reviews, but room didn't match with our expectations and website photos were misleading. The reason to avoid this hotel is plumbing. I am not sure if applicable to all, but multiple rooms on 5th floor had easily clogging toilets. We had to call twice! No apology. Our neighbor across, insisted that plunger should remain with them in the room. He must be tired (and embarrassed) of calling. Interesting fact is that at check out they didn't even ask how was our stay, likely guessing the answer. Less importantly, ran out of food during breakfast with slow replacement even when the hotel wasn't busy. $25 parking is a scam on the weekends when free overnight street parking is available.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Susamli
MJorgensen, General Manager at Element Boston Seaport District, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Element Boston Seaport. I'm very disappointed to hear about the issues you encountered during your visit and appreciate you bringing them to our attention so we may resolve them immediately. This is the only such feedback we’ve received regarding the plumbing problem you mentioned on the fifth floor, but have our engineering team currently looking into it. I’m surprised to hear about the breakfast not being replenished, which is unacceptable, and I’ll bring that up with food & beverage manager immediately.

Again, we apologize that you didn’t receive the exceptional service our team is known to provide and welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience. Please reach out to our hotel manager, Christy Loy (christy.loy@elementhotels.com) to discuss further.