Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
Hotels.comUS$284
InterContinentalUS$284
ZenHotels.comUS$287
5,716 results
All reviews south station fire station soaking tub the club lounge water view children's museum beautiful hotel room service city view the north end quincy market mini bar faneuil hall valet parking freedom trail miel rumba
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Well first of all our stay did not start out that well.We were in town for a function at the hotel and we booked a junior suite.when we checked in we were told that there was a problem with our room shower so we would be put in a better room a water view.I told the clerk tat we had booked a junior suite with a view and she told me no even though it was on my reservation.long story short when we got to the room it was nice but it was not a junior suite that I booked, in fact it was a 300 dollar cheaper room.I was going to let it go but on our way to lunch and spoke to a different receptionist and told her what happened.Her name was Maxx. She looked into and yes the room we were put into was not a suite.There we’re no suites available but she offered to credit the difference and also give us access to the intercontinental lounge.This was a nice thing to do and made my wife and I much happier about the situation .So Max Thank you very much and Intercontinental is lucky to have a person like you working for them.
Jim

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Dear Djrickyj,
Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Boston and for taking the time to share both your frustrations as well as resolutions. I am happy to read that Max was able to rescue your experience and that you were able to enjoy the Club Lounge. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks regarding Max to the team. We hope you will consider staying with us again for your future travels.

Reviewed 22 September 2022

I had a great time staying here. Special shoutout to Harold at the front desk who really made sure we had a great experience. He went above and beyond to help us find the room of our dreams.

The location here is great and the rooms are really nice. It's expensive, but worth it.

Date of stay: September 2022

Dear markdY1217GN, Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Boston and for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable experience and we agree Harold is pretty awesome. I'll be sure to pass along your kind remarks. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

We loved our stay here. The location was fantastic and we could walk nearly everywhere we wanted to go! Everything was so clean and nicely decorated. Turn down service was appreciated and every staff member we encountered was very kind. Would definitely recommend!

Room tip: Parking is expensive in this city and is not included in your rate.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2022

Dear Clmurphy,
Thank you for selecting InterContinental Boston for your family trip. We are so happy to read that you were able to immerse yourself in the city for some family fun. We hope to welcome you back soon, we assure you there is more to enjoy!!

Reviewed 12 September 2022

I stayed there for 5 nights for a business trip. Yaro the manager has been super great and helpful. He is indeed a good customer manager!. I got free bottle water in the room. They sent me shaving kit and tooth paste and brush.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear williamgB6117GK,
Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Boston and sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and Yaro was a part of it. I will be sure to pass along your regards. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2022

Harold was amazing! This was our first stay here. We booked through Priceline and usually have no issues but unfortunately this time we did. Anyway Harold took charge and took care of everything he went above and beyond. We had a wonderful stay. The room was nice and breakfast buffet was great so was the entire staff. I honestly can't say enough about the staff from valet, bellmen servers/ bartenders concierge maid service just the best! Highly recommend We will back! Harold thank you for everything you made all the difference! You deserve a reward they're very lucky to have you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Dear Mermaidsoul33, Thank you for selecting InterContinental Boston for your recent visit. Wow, we appreciate your sharing the kind remarks regarding Harold and all of our team members. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to our team members, it means so much. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Laura Ward, Director of Sales and Marketing