1,899 results
All reviews rooftop bar yard house great location bar louie red sox game full kitchen valet parking house of blues children's hospital kenmore square starbucks coffee top floor free breakfast walking distance minute walk would definitely stay here again indoor pool
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We stayed for 4 nights while spending time with relatives for the holidays. With our son and dog. Perfect rooms and location. Great and friendly staff. We rented the 2 bedroom suite, it was perfect for the 4 of us.

Room tip: 2 bedroom suites are large and great for families
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Diane2857
ResidenceInnFenway, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay - Fenway for your visit to the area. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and our staff’s friendly service. Thank you for rating us so highly, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have stayed here well over a dozen times coming into Boston for work, vacations, and sports events (Red Sox and Spartan Race). I'm a Marriott Platutum life member, and this is by far one of, if not my absolute favorite Marriott properties in the Northeast. I've stayed in multiple rooms across this hotel, and they're all great. My favorite are the ones overlooking Fenway park. The breakfast setup is great, and they host an evening social with drinks overlooking the cityline on the 8th floor, which is also where the pool is located. The area is great, with Fenway across the street, lots of local bars, and a great burger place called Wahlburgers a minute walk away. By far the best part of this hotel is the staff.
They're helpful, courteous, and honestly make my stay every time I come in. This is my go to hotel in Boston.

Room tip: All rooms are great!
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank marriottplatinum44
ResidenceInnFenway, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

We are flattered to be one of your favorite hotels in the area! Thank you for sharing such wonderful praise for our staff, services, and amenities. It is always a pleasure to welcome you here and we look forward to your return to the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay - Fenway!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Only stayed one night, but had fantastic service from the front desk checking in and troubleshooting an issue I had. Property is well maintained - lower lobby area is nice and modern and has a good amount of space. The room is fairly standard Residence Inn fair, but clean and again, well maintained. No complaints. Only issue I had was with the internet - Marriott's support folks not so hot as I attempted to troubleshoot an issue connecting to their high speed network, but the front desk helped me get it resolved. Would definitely recommend. Daughter is hopefully attending Boston University, and this is only a 15 minute walk away, so probably will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scott A
ResidenceInnFenway, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for recommending the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay - Fenway, Scott! During your one night stay with us, we’re pleased to learn that you received exceptional service from our desk staff and found our accommodations to be clean and welcoming. We do apologize for any inconveniences with our Internet connection, but are glad our desk staff could help get things resolved. Boston University is such an amazing school to attend, and we wish the best of luck to your daughter in the application process! It would be a joy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This hotel was excellent, especially given the affordable price! It was clean, safe, and had an excellent location. I loved the little kitchen and living room area, and the shower was great. Honestly I loved everything about this hotel and would definitely stay here again the next time i'm in Boston!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yara M
ResidenceInnFenway, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

We are so pleased you had a perfect stay and really appreciate your kind comments. It is so gratifying to hear you loved everything our property has to offer! Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay - Fenway!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is the second time that I have stayed at this property this year. We are continually in and out of Boston, visiting Merrimack College, and the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay/Fenway is the perfect location to enjoy their wonderful city. The team members working the front desk are always wonderfully helpful and courteous. I look forward to either staying there myself or sending our partners that are visiting Merrimack to enjoy some wonderful hospitality and clean and comfortable rooms.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
ResidenceInnFenway, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for continuing to choose the Residence Inn Boston Back Bay - Fenway for your college visit and for all of your praise for our team. All of our staff members aim to provide our guests with the utmost in service and it makes us happy to know that you received warm, hospitality. We are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back.