“FRENCH TOAST ”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

I got here early enough for breakfast to beat the crowd. I ordered French Toast. It was quiet tasty. Coffee was good. Service was friendly. A good place to start my day.

Date of visit: April 2021

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Since I was a little guy I loved diners. Still do. When I go visit my Boston,Ma. family I always stop here. They are so friendly,like family. I always get the eggs with hash.
It is just so good. My wife likes the french toast as it is always made just right.
It is always very clean with good parking. The kids love it here. Sometimes there is a few minute wait but well worth it. I do recomend this place to anyone who needs a good breakfast to get going in the AM. We did stop to get some food to go a week ago but this was before Covid.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Totally unpretentious South Boston eatery - great meals - friendly service - wait staff the best - and what a hoot!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank awmm2
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Classic American diner. As simple as you can get and delicious. Try the corned beef and eggs with bacon and toast for a sure fire pick me up. Tasty coffee and friendly staff!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019

We stayed at the new Cambria Hotel, and wanted a nice breakfast. Mul's is down the street, and we had a great breakfast.
The staff is really great, the place is incredibly clean and the menu is simple but just great. She said the pancakes were the best she's had in months and my corned beef has and eggs were outstanding. Go to Mul's!

Date of visit: December 2019