“A cultural phenomenon in 'Southie' aka South Boston.”
Review of Mul's Diner

Mul's Diner
Ranked #200 of 3,083 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Totally unpretentious South Boston eatery - great meals - friendly service - wait staff the best - and what a hoot!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank awmm2

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Classic American diner. As simple as you can get and delicious. Try the corned beef and eggs with bacon and toast for a sure fire pick me up. Tasty coffee and friendly staff!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019

We stayed at the new Cambria Hotel, and wanted a nice breakfast. Mul's is down the street, and we had a great breakfast.
The staff is really great, the place is incredibly clean and the menu is simple but just great. She said the pancakes were the best she's had in months and my corned beef has and eggs were outstanding. Go to Mul's!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Very quick service and great food, we went for breakfast on our first day in Boston, the waitress seated us and took our orders, efficient and friendly staff!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Mul´s Diner was one of the great diner discoveries! I can´t believe I´ve been coming to Boston for the past four years and had never eaten there. Actually, I just stumbled upon Mul´s after my usual place for breakfast was crowded and I didn´t feel like waiting on line.
The food was great: eggs, potatoes, crispy bacon and french toasts. The service was unbelievable, even though the place was packed waiters were kind and always smiled. Definitely I now know next time where to go for breakfast next time.

Date of visit: September 2019