“Great food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 8 July 2022

We visited on many occasions on our trip to Boston. They have good section of foods. The breakfast toast and French toast is excellent.

A selection of salads and sandwiches, our favourite was the roast beef and the Chocolate Cream Pie was wonderful.

This was in a smaller unit last time we visited but I am pleased to see how it has grown.

The staff are excellent.

The only annoying thing is you can't order via the APP unless you are a USA resident, which is a shame. We tried to use it a couple of times and we saw a Canadian who was also complaining about the same issue.

Date of visit: July 2022

Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee and was sadly disappointed. Americano and cappuccino where made with that bitter coffee that is very unappealing. To top that off they were hit even that hot!
Sad that I’m todays day and age something as simple as a good cup of coffee is not a given at a place that looks as nice as this.
For the record, We are Starbucks Italian roast drinkers.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Flour offers consistently fine food. I use the app to place orders and pick up my orders. The staff is very friendly, but there are times when Flour gets very busy and orders placed hours earlier are not ready on time. This is a minor annoyance, however, and I will happily return.

Date of visit: November 2021
1  Thank MarkP115
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Food and pastry was good but two things really bother me. The line to order was extremely long. They only have one person taking orders. About 12 people work behind the counter but they all seem to be handling online and app orders. They treat ordering in person as an inconvenience. They also said nothing to the guy with a large dog (not a service dog) in the cafe for about 15 min. The dog was sniffing people and they were patting him. Even though they had a sign on the door, nothing was said. A guy came in without a mask on and they immediately told him to put a mask on, but a dog in a restaurant they don’t care about. I had the coconut cake, was ok but definitely not fresh made, tasted like it had been in the refrigerator a while. On the plus side the roast beef sandwich and the fennel salad were very good. I have been here a few times and will be back as long as the follow health codes.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2021

Quality, price, service - everything is excellent at Flour! It's my go to for quick and quality lunch. A gem of Boston.

Date of visit: October 2021