“Amazing Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

This is the best eggs Benedict I’ve ever had! Made even better because I’ve got the lobster eggs Benedict. It was a nice lite hollandaise sauce with loads of flavor, my partner got one of their loaded omelettes which was huge and fluffy. They have limited days that they’re open, if they didn’t this is the only place we would’ve had breakfast. It’s a small place so unless you’re able to sit outside you might feel a little bit crammed in there but it’s a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2022

Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

We stopped in for brunch on a Thursday at about noon. It didn’t seem very packed. There were open tables out doors. The inside is small.
It was difficult to get anyone’s attention to get seated. We tried to walk up to the door and were told to “see the hostess”. There was no hostess or stand for one anywhere. We were just about to walk away when someone finally walked to this makeshift table on the sidewalk. Please make your hostess stand more obvious; a sign or a person would be great.

The food was good and so were the drinks so at least it had some redeeming qualities from the initial impression. I’d go back, but definitely get reservations if you can for busier days. It wasn’t very busy when we were there so I can imagine it can get crazy when it is busy.

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

AMAZING selection of food! We had chicken and waffle sliders and lobster Benedict. So amazing!! The absolute best part was our server Meghan - a true gem and had us laughing from beginning to end!!!

Opens at 8 and line forms about 7:30. Worth the wait for sure but get there early!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

Read the reviews about this place and had to try it! It did not disappoint! We lucked out and did not have to wait (we did not make reservations). The food was unbelievable! I got the Chicken & Waffle Sliders! Oh man! So good. Come hungry!

Reviewed 11 July 2022

I was at North Street Grille for the first time yesterday. After waiting 35 minutes for a seat at the bar, my friend and I had the misfortune of sitting next to a drunken, foul-mouthed, racist, misogynist blow-hard! He kept saying "this is my last drink, then I'm leaving", yet he kept drinking, and we kept waiting for someone on the staff to gently remind him that there are other patrons, and maybe he should rein in his filthy language - which included a description of a woman's vagina, and many utterances of the "n" word. Instead, the staff, including bar staff, thought he was funny, and kept pouring him fresh martinis. His car keys were on the bar. We left there with a bad taste in our mouths, which is too bad, because the food was actually good. I won't be back.

2  Thank 34karynd