Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
diamonddall

5 Star Welcome

Review of Raffles Boston
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Apr 2024via mobile
We came to Amar in the Raffles Hotel and the highlight of the night was our interaction with Zach and Claudio, the concierge/valet staff. It was our anniversary and from the second we pulled up, Zach made the night feel special. He was funny, kind and welcoming. We will definitely be back and hope to see both friendly faces.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aileen Hoang, Owner at Raffles Boston, responded to this review
Responded 8 May 2024
Dear diamonddall,

Thank you for the wonderful comments from your recent celebration dinner at Amar.

Here at Raffles Boston, we pride ourselves in providing the best of services, facilities, and food to all of our guests. I will be sure to share you praise with our team, especially Zach and Claudio.

We look forward to welcoming you back sooner rather later!

0.4 km from Raffles Boston
1.6 km from Raffles Boston
6.4 km from Raffles Boston
Free parking
View more hotels in Boston
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2024 via mobile

A beautiful accommodation with a top notch team and outstanding service! From the moment my friend and I stepped foot on the property, we immediately felt that this was our “home away from home.”

Upon arrival to our beautiful room, we were welcomed with The Boston Sling as well as other delicious amenities and hand written notes from our wonderful butler, Katie and our former colleague/friend Elias - who we so greatly appreciate for arranging this special girl’s getaway!

Amar was our dinner choice for the evening and the food was bursting with flavors. Michael was very friendly and helpful in giving us recommendations and pairings since we were so indecisive on what to get - too many good options!

Anya was a joy to talk with and she always ensured we were comfortable. A true asset to the team here at Raffles!

The next morning, we went to Long Bar for breakfast and WOW! The food left me speechless and the freshly squeezed orange juice - YUM! We were approached by Waleed and from that moment, it truly felt like we had known each other for years! He is a great addition to your team!

Another special shoutout to Sanjae - very personable and professional! Sanjae graciously showed us some of the meeting spaces as well as the Speakeasy on the day of our departure since we did not have enough time to visit it!

Also very thankful that after we checked out of our room we were still able to enjoy the wellness facilities such as the sauna, steam room and pool. Really enjoyed the rain showers in the pool area overlooking Boston!

It really felt like we were leaving family when we departed. We have decided this will be our home for our special girl’s getaways! We can’t wait to be back in June!

Thank you times a million!

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aileen Hoang, Owner at Raffles Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Dear heatherlynnd2021,

Thank you for the glowing review from your recent visit to Raffles Boston!

We are thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and dining at our hotel. Our team strive to perfect services, facilities, and food for all of our guests. I will be sure to share you praise with our team, especially Katie, Elias, Michael, Anya, Walid, and Sanjae.

We look forward to welcoming you back in June for even more memorable experiences at your new home away from home.

Reviewed 3 April 2024

FIRST OFF....LOCATION! Perfect to get around the city. Trains, cars and by foot are all steps away. We stayed for nine nights and from the moment I arrived with my 16 year old daughter,, we felt taken care of. The staff are invested in making it feel like home. We were there to tour colleges and we were introduced to staff members who had attended a couple of the colleges we were visiting. Alex, A BU student who works at Raffles on the weekends, put together a package for my daughter that was waiting for her the first morning. Nick, our Butler, was on top of every detail and made a mean welcome cocktail! He was always available via text and so warm and welcoming. Most of the 17th floor (which is home reception and the writing room and stellar view) knew our names and took time to chat and check in on our time in Boston. Christa and Sanje, were exceptional with communication and wonderful suggestions for meals, coffee and places to explore. Anya, Client Relations, was a delight to sit and chat with! Each night upon returning to the hotel, the evening "treat"was waiting and there were always plenty of water bottles in the room. As for the spa facilities, pool and gym, they are beautiful, just a little impractical with very few hooks to hang robes or towels. That's also the one element missing in the room. Girls like hooks! The rooms are stunning and the beds make it hard to get up in the morning, they are heavenly! As the hooks are the only constructive thing I would mention, clearly that leads one to give Raffles a 10+! Looking forward to my next stay and seeing all their friendly faces again! And definitely hit Flour and The Friendly Toast, right outside the hotel, just steps way!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Aileen Hoang, Owner at Raffles Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2024

Dear tiffanylsh,

Thank you for your high praise of our hotel from your recent visit! We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon you return to Raffles Boston.

Reviewed 31 March 2024 via mobile

The hotel has an amazing infrastructure. The decor is outstanding.
The staff was very kind and helpful. However, there’s room for improvement in the service. My bill came with two mistakes and I received a coffee cup with lipstick marks on it during breakfast.
The restaurant Amar has good food, but not very exciting. The speakeasy bar has great drinks, but needs to improve the first contact with customers at the entrance.

Room tip: If you want to have a massage at the Guerlain spa, book it a few days in advance. During my stay, there were no spots available.
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear rodrigof980,

Thank you for your time in providing feedback from your recent visit to Raffles Boston. I am sorry to learn of the mishaps during your stay, of which are shared and addressed across our team for advancements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for an improved experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2024

Decided to stay at Raffles for my first ever trip to Boston after a great experience in their Singapore hotel. The hotel is located literally around the corder to the Back Bay train station so get off at that stop if you are travelling on the Amtrak like I did as opposed to the Boston south or north stations. Staff were incredibly attentive, nothing was too much trouble and the check in experience was a smooth as you are sat in a lounge and checked in over a coffee / tea as you bags are taken to your room. The room I stayed in was on the 12th floor and was very spacious and had fantastic views. Plenty of sockets by the bed (both USB and plugs) and main control for light and blinds. An extensive mini bar if you wanted and my butler made me up their signature cocktail as they showed me the amenities in the room. Bathroom was huge with a double sink and stand alone bath with a large walk in shower (powerful). Once checked in your butler will ask to add you to their WhatsApp group for any questions - most helpful this day and age rather than calling several teams you can ask any questions and they connect you to either housekeeping / concierge etc - I used this feature a lot, to let them know when to make my room do asking for directions / sight suggestions and restaurant bookings. Beyond breakfast (which had a large range of cold and hot food on the menu) I did not eat at the hotel but did attend the speak easy bar on both nights where a special mention to Marion the bartender who went above and beyond to make sure I had a great night (thank you). That said all the staff were very attentive and helpful during my stay. Lastly the gym was an amazing experience, absolutely huge and every machine you could ask for, including plenty of free weights and machine weights, runners, bikes, rows, Peloton etc. Did not use the pool unfortunately but did use the steam and saunas in the changing rooms - awesome after a days walking. Traveller trip (as I found out the hard way) hard to get a taxi in Boston, use Uber, additionally most taxis (non uber) will only want to take cash. Look forward to coming back to Raffles soon.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Aileen Hoang, Owner at Raffles Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2024

Dear djdj73,

Thank you for your glowing review detailing your recent visit to our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing the best of service to all of our guests, and your comments are invaluable to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Raffles Boston sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 28 March 2024

We were not staying but wanted to look around at this new hotel, since we had stayed prior in Asia at a couple of these sumptuous hotels known for their service. Beautiful Asian interior design reminded us of good times living abroad in China. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful until we sat at the Long Bar for drinks. We expected high prices, it is what it is, a glass of an average Sancerre for $24 and a white Negroni for $22. The bartender was not particularly helpful with my cocktail selection and certainly did not explain that my drink was premade in a small bottle. Very weird, yet tasty I admit. He simply was not interested in us and did not represent what we had experienced abroad. We think there may have been something wrong. was he ill, with his face, mouth, nose as he was constantly rubbing with his hands. A very nice view of course and an outdoor terrace is yet to open. The lounge bar was very busy mid afternoon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear CS1Portland,

Thank you for your time in sharing about your recent visit to our hotel.

I am very sorry to learn of the flawed experience at Long Bar & Terrace, of which is not a well representation of the exceptional service we strive to deliver to all of our guests. Your feedback is valued, as we are taking prompt actions to address our team.

We look forward to having you return for a much-improved stay here at Raffles Boston.