“Fast, reliable, affordable, and consistently good.”
Review of Pauli's

Pauli's
Ranked #7 of 228 Quick Bites in Boston
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: North End
Description: Fast-casual modern Italian diner + (Signature sandwiches/wraps, salads, pasta, hot entrées, appetizers, burgers, lobster rolls, breakfast all day)"I started working in the North End in my family’s food businesses when I was just eight years old. Back then, the North End was a neighborhood where everybody actually knew your name, and “freshness, quality and value” weren’t just trendy catch phrases—they were simply expected.Today, Pauli’s is based on that same philosophy. We believe you deserve food that’s always served wicked fresh, that always tastes crazy good and that doesn’t cost a lot of money.
Reviewed 19 May 2022

I've lived nearby for years and Pauli's never disappoints. Not much seating so grab your food and head to the greenway or the harborwalk to enjoy it.

Date of visit: May 2022

Reviewed 18 May 2022

This tiny place was bangin'! We walked in to a packed house with delivery guys continually running in and out, customers waiting in a deep line, all seats filled... We almost turned away, but my gut told me this was the place. THIS IS THE PLACE! The warm Lobster roll, with its HUGE chunks, was killer. But they also make so many very unique and, I'm sure, tasty sandwiches that I wished I could try LOL This is the first place I'm gonna stop at when I get back to Boston

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

I came here after Googling the best lobster rolls in Boston. The lobster roll was good, but way too small. $28 for a hot dog bun topped with lobster and a bag of chips. I get that lobster isn't cheap, but I could've used more meat and a bigger roll for the price.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 13 February 2022

Had the Italian aug. Very fresh ingredients. Great tasting role that is often hard to find. Off the beaten trail but worth it.

Date of visit: February 2022
1  Thank dgs5536
Reviewed 10 October 2021

I ate at Pauli's on Salem twice. The lobster roll was delicious. The service is friendly and efficient. There are a few indoor stools but for now it appeared the restaurant was mainly take-away. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2021