Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
clarice c

Disgusted

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Apr 2024
Well we usually stay here often due to drs visits and never had a problem. That is until last night we got back in after dinner and I went to get my wives medication out of the safe and opened the door a condom wrapper fell out . It wasn’t there when we closed the safe we looked in it many times before we left so someone clearly was in our safe. And the manager said he looked and didn’t see anything I find it pretty funny that one of their workers would think of something like this to prank people but not OK knowing they go through rooms like that.
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    HK$2,939
1.3 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
0.5 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
HK$3,223
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$2,689
6.2 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
Free parking
View more hotels in Boston
2,290 results
All reviews tufts medical center double tree front desk warm cookies orange line the theater district subway stop walking distance freedom trail valet parking easy access south station ymca starbucks sirens uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

So here’s the simple bit, the room was lovely and clean. The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful, and the barman was really chatty and cool and made delicious espresso martinis 😁 But what made it that extra special was Ron from the front desk team who helped us with our bags. He was such a lovely young man who had a long chat with us. This hotel made the last night of what’s been an amazing holiday. This was much better than the Boston Park plaza and we would highly recommend this to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank paulcA8260QC
Reviewed 3 April 2024 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night because it was walking distance to the Wilbur theater we were going to a show.
The king room we had was very nice and clean after we checked in we decided to have dinner here before the show and the food was excellent as well as the drinks.
Ishmael at the bar was fantastic he made me a very good Manhattan and was very professional.
We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 20 March 2024 via mobile

Good location within walking distance to the Theater District, Chinatown, Boston Common, and the Freedom Trail. In the heart of the Tufts Medical Center so don’t be surprised by hearing an ambulance or two during the night. A convivial atmosphere in the bar/restaurant/reception area most evenings. In my opinion, better suited for business travelers and couples rather than families. Overall a good choice for a short trip to Boston.

Room tip: Next to medical center so don’t be afraid of the sirens. Not many restaurants nearby-walk or take public transportation.
Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 14 March 2024 via mobile

We enjoyed our day. Room was nice but, needs to be updated. Tiffany at the restaurant was lovely and looked after us. I wasn’t expecting that she was on her own especially with room service. I’m F&B duty manager in Ireland. There should be 2 staff on the floor along with room service. It would make her working life easier to have extra staff on duty at the same time as it’s busy during the evening. But it was a lovely stay.

Room tip: Extra staff
Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 26 February 2024

It is in Chinatown. Good proximity to the colleges we visited and tourist attractions. A homeless Guy when we first arrived was acting a bit weird but it didnt bother us. The hotel is in the heart of a major city so it's not anything I haven't seen. We booked here since the trolley was accessible. However, there was service disruption on the green line so we drove to our destinations anyway.

I wouldn't suggest coming in late like after 9 pm to the location. I felt safe since key is required to use elevator. The entrance to the hotel is locked after certain time and requires a card key/buzzer from desk. Lobby was nice. Starbucks is downstairs. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was amazing. Valet is $63 and can come and go w/o an addtl charge for day.

Drainage in the shower was an issue. It's an older hotel but the rooms are fine. Hotel is clean so I give that 4 stars.. Courteous staff enjoyed my stay. The pool I think is connected and I believe is part of the YMCA. I would call to ask.

Date of stay: February 2024