Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$141
ExpediaUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
citizenMUS$139
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews td garden citizen m living room bruins game rooms are small great stay comfy bed city view parking garage the north end convenient location tv blinds hip privacy remote elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2022

The employees were friendly and helpful and the property is actually very nice and clean. The location is great. I did like the bed and TV but hated how the shower and toilet were set up (toilet is facing the shower and like a foot away; like being in an RV). The lighting in the room was terrible--I literally could not see to put on makeup. The mirror had two embedded light strips that did nothing and then there was a tiny (like 2-inch) light fixture in the ceiling several feet up so everything was just too dark. So if you wear makeup, bring your own lighted mirror. The room had blackout blinds which seemed great...but the smoke detector had a blinking light on it and when the room was completely dark, that became like a strobe light so I had to keep low lights on all night to counteract it, making sleep difficult. On the second night, there was an intermittent knocking sound coming from the window that went on all night; no idea what that was. I was in town for a business trip and I slept horribly all four nights and left each morning feeling like I had probably put on clown makeup since I couldn't see. The place does have a great vibe but those two things are deal breakers for me. And maybe the price is reasonable for the area but considering it's the most expensive place I'd ever stayed, I definitely expected better.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria DelVecchio, General Manager at citizenM Boston North Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Hi jmgarroway, thank you for taking the time to share the feedback from your recent stay at citizenM Boston North Station. Your efforts go a long way and we appreciate you letting us know what we could be doing better. It's been lovely to hear about your positive experience with our ambassador team and the cleanliness of the hotel, but we want to apologize for some of the frustrations you did experience like the blinking smoke detector and the dim lights. I will make sure that our engineering team has a look at the lighting inside the room, but as for the fire safety detector, we follow the local city laws in an effort to keep our guests safe at all times. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon to see how we can turn your experience around for the next visit. Thank you again for your time and efforts, we appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 23 September 2022

First, I couldn’t find the hotel because your sign is black on black and the colored sign on the bottom is obstructed if you’re on the other side of the street. The staff was friendly- no problem there. The bed nook and window and view were great, but I found a lot of the room to be impractical and pretty difficult to manuever. The bed was comfortable but there was only one blanket? Not even a flat sheet. And no charging ports on either side! I was shocked by this. I was freezing when I first got to the room- searched everywhere for a thermostat before learning that I had to control this on the iPad. Shower- I had no idea how to turn it on and when I did finally turn it on, the handheld nozzle turned on like a firehouse and drenched the toilet area of the bathroom. Shower was very impractical and reminded me of college dorms not “luxury European style hotel.” I’ve been to Europe, it’s not like this there- even in most 30 euro/night hostels. The water also never got warm. I also needed to shave my legs and there was no way to do it in that shower without sitting on the ground where I could not even stretch my leg all the way and get rained directly down on by the shower head. This is not the type of shower to put that kind of shower head! I had to lay a towel out on the floor of the room and do it there. No way to turn the light on brighter in the shower or turn on a fan. I can't imagine staying in this room with another person and have everything you're doing in the bathroom to be heard.The experience was so horrible I didn't shower the second day. Sink/vanity area- the sink is not deep or wide enough to wash your face without totally soaking the mirror. In order to make use of the vanity light to apply makeup, I had to drag the chair over because the light wouldn't adjust that far. Even with the brighter light on, it was so dim that I had to use the flashlight on my phone also. Absolutely nowhere to put hand towels on the extremely shallow shelves below. I could barely reach my hand into the tiny trash bin because it has such low clearance over the shelf above it. Ended up leaving a lot of my trash on the “desk.” I had no idea there was a mini fridge until the night before I left, because it wasn’t marked. The “ready to drink” water from the tap was luke-warm at its coolest. Food- Your website said 24/7 food, but when I took a look at the menu at midnight, it said I’d have to go talk to a concierge to see if anything was available. I was starving and you

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria DelVecchio, General Manager at citizenM Boston North Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Hi emilykmcdonald, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're thrilled to hear that our staff of ambassadors welcomed you in a friendly manner! We also appreciate listening to your constructive feedback as it is beyond helpful to understand your frustrations and how we can make them better in the future. I will personally ensure that our engineering team takes a look at the room you stayed in to make sure all lights are functioning at the highest levels. We will also pass on the feedback regarding the power outlets to see how we can improve this feature for new and existing hotels alike. At citizenM, we feel strongly about delivering important features like consistently hot, high pressured showers, your own personal streaming TV options, XL king-size beds, and oversized windows for city gazing, but it sounds like we did not match your expectations and we apologize for that. We hope that you decide to give us a second chance for some of your future travel needs in one of our cities around the world. Until then, stay well and safe travels.

Reviewed 23 September 2022

Room was very nice and clean. All room features are managed via an IPAD which was cool. Could have used an in-room coffee pot. Parking was the only inconvenience, I had to park in the train station which I was not expecting. Perhaps a valet service would help or designated parking for the hotel. Employees were efficient and helpful.

Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Just want you need in a central location.
I arrived slightly before the check in time but that was no issue. Great friendly staff helped me get checked in and up into my room in no time. I was on the bottom floor of rooms, the 5th. I had no issue with noise from inside the hotel or outside, even with a concert one night in the attached stadium, I heard nothing!
Rooms are small but perfectly formed. Big bed, good shower- what more do you need?
On checkout staff again we’re helpful and friendly they have a good system to look after luggage too.
Will 100% stay again next time I’m in Boston!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2022

Great location. Be mindful of the 2 elevators which could be very confusing. Bed very comfortable. Did not try the food there - but there is a market place right below which is very convenient. It is also a high tech hotel. 10th floor view not good. You just see the top of the dom.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria DelVecchio, General Manager at citizenM Boston North Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Hi Rubylartego, we are happy to hear about your recent stay at citizenM. Your feedback, both positive and constructive, are so valuable to us as we continue to find ways to provide amazing hotel stays to our guests. We also agree that our location in Boston North Station is a central and convenient one and that you enjoyed our XL king size beds. However, we do understand your frustration with the elevator banks and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused during your stay. I will work with our team to be diligent about mentioning this to guests upon check-in so that they are aware beforehand. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, it's so greatly appreciated!