4 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$45
ExpediaUS$175
Hotels.comUS$175
2,140 results
All reviews bliss spa bliss products wow suite stuart street the theater district cupcakes corner room street noise higher floor great room early check freedom trail loren lounge concierge starwood hip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

First time here and won't be my last. Joe is phenomenal, any work place would be lucky to have him. The room we're staying in is super clean and looks amazing. The location of this place is also great! I have nothing to complain about, thank you for this wonderful experience. 10/10 would recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the W a couple weeks before Christmas during COVID-19. We had booked “the luxury package” through American Express travel and we received early check-in, free breakfast, $75 credit and free room upgrade. When we checked in we were pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded from the Wonderful Room to the Mega Room which is a three tear upgrade. The view was amazing and and the room was very spacious. There was an extensive in room dining menu where we ordered breakfast and dinner and picked it up in the lobby since room service is suspended due to COVID precautions.

Emily at the front desk has checked us in and she was wonderful. She had great restaurant recommendations. Amanda had been super helpful when I had called the hotel several times before I checked in and then again after checking in. Joe at the front desk was an absolute joy! After calling downstairs for food service he took the time to call up to the room to make sure everything was fit to our satisfaction.

I hope to return to the W Boston again!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hrome01
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We chose the W hotel because we are rarely disappointed with the brand.
We had a great upgrade to the 14th floor and hardly saw a soul our entire stay! The room was very clean and lots of amenities to make you feel very safe: extra alcohol wipes, etc.
We had a gorgeous view of the city and were very happy with our stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelinyourmind2020
Welcome Team, Guest Services / Front Office at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hi travelinyourmind2020,

Thank you so much for your review of W Boston! We are glad that you felt safe at our establishment during the pandemic.
Our goal is to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible while traveling right now. We hope to see you again in the future!

Cheers!

Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

I just finished a five night stay at the W on Stuart in the Back Bay of Boston. The location was great. You can walk to pretty much everything and I did. Since we are still in covid I was looking for a place to go and explore and feel safe. I had a spacious room on the 14th floor and felt really comfortable at my home away from home.

Boston is a great town. Very walkable and the people are very nice. There are great restaurants to try with lots of different types of food. Great Italian in little Italy, tons of Asian cuisine down the road from the hotel and of course plenty of places to get clam chowder and lobster roles. Since I tried a lot of places throughout the city I can say that Boston has a lot of great food options. A few being Abe and Louis for New England clam chowder and steaks in the Back Bay, Stephanie’s on Newbury for brunch, Reginas for good Italian style pizza, Mike’s pastries for cannolis, Buttermilk and Bourbon for dinner in the Back Bay and amazing tapas in the Back Bay at Lolitas.

The hotel is so close to the parks, great shopping and the theatres. Not that I got to participate in live concerts or shows since we are still in covid.

The staff at the hotel was fantastic. Extremely helpful and specifically I want to call out the attention I got from the front desk and concierge team. They made the trip better than expected with their suggestions and helpful in site. Thank you very much.

See you again on another trip to Boston. And thanks again for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Fred H,

Thank you so much for your review of our property! We are truly so happy that you were able to enjoy so many of the things that make Boston so great! Boston has such a diverse selection of restaurants and I am glad you were able to try so many of them!
We hope to see you in Boston again soon and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

Amazing work from Amanda that was at the front desk. This was my first time visiting Boston. She really made me feel very welcomed to the city and really took an initiative to let us know of what to do in the city. She also asked when was a preference for us to have our room turned over which was really cool. And the cleaning staff did an amazing job too. I couldn’t ask for more out of this trip. Thanks so much.

Date of stay: September 2020