6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$103
Trip.comUS$103
ExpediaUS$103
Agoda.comUS$103
TripadvisorUS$103
2,237 results
All reviews faneuil hall quincy market the north end freedom trail great location small balcony union oyster house within walking distance mini bar hotel restaurant valet parking td garden street noise standard room per day long wharf few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

Check-in was a breeze, even though we arrived before "check-in" time. Valet parking wasn't available due to Covid-19 restrictions, so we had to park in a nearby parking garage which was a little inconvenient and expensive ($40 for the night!)
The staff at check in and check out were friendly and informative.
The room was very clean with a little balcony. We asked for two rooms near each other and actually got adjoining rooms which was a plus since I was travelling with my two teenagers. I wish I had a view of Quincy Market instead of the other side of the hotel, but it is what it is. I hadn't requested that when booking.
The location is PERFECT! Close to everything! And the farmers market outside was amazing! I wish I had known about that before hand so I could have prepared (i.e. brought a wagon!)

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking Quincy Market!
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

My husband Joe and I are currently staying at the Bostonian Boston! We just got married this past week and decided to stay in Boston for a few nights as a “mini honeymoon” during all of this Covid craziness. The hotel is absolutely beautiful with breathtaking views of Faneuil Hall and the city within “spitting distance” of Quincy Market! Perfect location for anyone who wants to walk around downtown, Faneuil, and the North End. The employees working here are so nice and friendly! Troy checked us into the hotel and upon check in we mentioned we just got married. We had booked a standard room but he gave us a complimentary upgrade to a beautiful city view room with an adorable balcony overlooking Faneuil and the Quincy Market! We are so grateful to him as the room as perfect and the view is stunning. The other front desk staff and housekeeping and maintenance staff who we happened to meet while walking around were very nice as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a beautiful stay during all of this Covid craziness! View from room below.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank peachidonut
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Did a one night stay at this hotel and it was just OK. Booked a superior king bed room that was advertised as having a view of historic Boston. The view was largely a roof and parking garage. The lobby was dark and not very inviting. My wife and I thought the room layout was weird and the decor needed updating. Also, the water in the shower was at best lukewarm. Because of Covid the hotel is not offering valet parking so needed to go to a nearby parking garage and get an icon on my phone for in and out parking. Since there were no instructions at the front desk to explain this, it took 20 minutes before I finally figured out where the garage was and how to get in and out using my phone. The restaurant is also not open so we were directed to a pub around the corner for breakfast. Also, watch out for the $25 "facilities" charge which is added to your posted rate at checkout.One last comment, on a positive note, the staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Bobby M
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Very happy with this choice for our first trip to Boston! The location couldn’t be better with easy walking distance to restaurants, harbor, Aquarium, Freedom Trail, and subway. Excellent desk staff, very clean (though we wiped down again for Covid), and allowing one party in elevator at a time, though wait was minimal. All we did differently was reserve private parking at cheaper rate elsewhere since we didn’t need in/out access.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020

My fiancé and I made our first trip to Boston and while the city, the sights, and the sounds were truly magnificent with the rich history of this amazing city....I have to say that Nick made this trip start off incredibly and his thoroughness/attentiveness/kindness made our stay in Boston a dream trip! His customer service skills, knowledge of the area, and suggestions of places that we HAD to see made our trip complete and even surprised our friends who just moved here six months ago! I highly recommend the Bostonian Boston and I further recommend Nick for all your booking purposes and hotel stay needs!

Date of stay: July 2020