3,644 results
All reviews city table city bar irish pub newbury street working fireplace walk in closet turn down service junior suite boston public library corner room bottled water the location is perfect prudential center beautiful hotel mini fridge visiting boston new england
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel close to nearby attractions in downtown Boston. Rooms ok, corridors and lifts a bit dated but clean and well maintained. A delightfully classic hotel with good food and excellent service.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed 7 October 2016

From our arrival to our departure we were greeted and attended to warmly by all the staff. The relatively small reception and lounge area means that guests will most likely encounter one or more of the hotel staff, but it was the same pleasant greeting and offers of help that made our stay a great experience. Our bedroom was adequately spacious with a great bed. The bathroom had really hot water which filled a bath in no time. Everywhere was clean and little things like the chocolates on the pillow at night and bottled water in the room refrigerator show that The Lenox aims to please.
Its location is a bonus, being near to Copley Place, the Prudential Centre, Newbury Street and the Public Garden

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond4341
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I visited the Lenox Hotel in April for a work conference. The room was very pretty and cozy. While the hotel had a vintage look and feel, I was very happy with the modern and classic bathroom. Happily, my room was quiet though I think that you could end up with noisy neighbors so that could be luck of the draw. The price was very good and I would definitely try Lenox Hotel again if I return to Boston.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I staied there with my friend and we are all very happy with our stay. The beds are very good and we slept like babies. Very good service, free water and caramels. Never been in a hotel that has so good service. All staff very friendly and helpful. The room very good size. Good location for shopping and a lot good restraunts in the area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Valasvala
Reviewed 5 October 2016

This is a great hotel with a great location. The rooms are spacious and the hotel lobby smells wonderful. I also loved the bars located in the hotel but I wasn't too crazy about the Irish pub. The location is great for shopping on Newbury street and the Prudential center. Dinner at the Top of the Hub Restaurant is a must if you have time.

Stayed: September 2016