6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$476
Trip.comUS$476
Hotels.comUS$476
Agoda.comUS$476
ZenHotels.comUS$553
TripadvisorUS$476
1,003 results
All reviews bar boulud boylston street four seasons room service luxury hotel in room dining prudential center shopping and restaurants the ritz amazing hotel newbury st turn down service spa corey concierge bay doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2021

What a wonderful stay we had at the Mandarin Oriental last week. We are up in Boston periodically as our daughter lives there and have stayed in various hotels. This has been the best by far for several reasons.

1) Location: Very conveniently located in the city, directly next to the Prudential Center so anything and everything you need is literally right there.
2) Service: from valet, to front desk, to room service... the employees uphold the very high standard of the brand.
3) Cleanliness: This was the most important thing to us. The hotel takes Covid-19 seriously and has implemented extra steps to be sure guests are safe. Mask wearing, social distanced elevator use and hand sanitizer stations for one, but mostly, a big shout out to housekeeping because the room was spotless. We spent most our time and ate most of our meals in the room because of the pandemic. Side note, room service was excellent as well.

We had booked 2 nights but ended up extending our stay for one more evening so we could enjoy one more day with our daughter. We'll be back in Boston within the next few months and look forward to ur next stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Philipp Knuepfer , Other at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear cheechfonz,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for sharing some of your experience about our safety precautions as we take them very seriously.

Mandarin Oriental, Boston is honored and very much appreciates you taking the time to post your kind comments. I wanted to thank you especially for mentioning the service you have received from our colleagues and especially highlighting our housekeeping team who takes great pride of the cleanliness here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you come and visit your daughter in Boston. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at any time if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

The hotel recently completed a renovation and the rooms were beautiful. The decor is stunning, but the best part of this hotel is the customer service from every single staff member. From the valet to the desk attendant to the room service, everything was on point. Couldn't ask for a better location - within walking distance of so many things. Highly recommend - we will be back!

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear taylor724,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and especially the commented about the decor was wonderful to read. Mandarin Oriental, Boston is honored and very much appreciates you taking the time to post your kind comments. I wanted to Thank You especially for mentioning our colleagues who truly deliver 'Moments of Delight'.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you come and visit Boston. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at any time if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Our stay at the Mandarin Oriental Boston over New Year’s was spectacular. First of all, the staff really made the stay exceptional. They were so thoughtful and paid attention to even the smallest detail. For instance, when we ordered in-room dining and made a comment about how cold it’d be outside, the gentleman who served us offered to bring us complimentary hot tea to go in a cup so that we could stay warm.

This is just one example of how wonderful our stay was. The room and hotel itself were pristine, and the location was perfect. We can’t wait to come back and stay at this amazing property again.

Dear O953JAgaryl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to learn that we made your stay a memorable experience and Mandarin Oriental, Boston is honored and very much appreciates you taking the time to post your kind comments.

I wanted to take this opportunity and thank you for your wonderful feedback about our colleague in In Room Dining who truly delivered 'Moments of Delight'.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Our recent stay exceeded our expectations! The hotel and spa staff were incredible and went completely out of their way for us! Safety precautions were obvious and impressive! We give our stay the highest rating possible!

Date of stay: December 2020
Philipp Knuepfer , Other at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear AMCCMCAMCMHC,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for sharing some your experience about our safety precautions as we take them very seriously.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

My husband and I went to the spa for much needed massages. I had a hot stone massage and he had a deep tissue massage. We each LOVED our experience. The staff was very attentive and took all the right precautions so my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our massages. I'd highly recommend this spa to anyone that needs some pampering and to go somewhere taking all the right precautions. We can't wait to go back for some more pampering.

Dear JaxCheet,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent spa experience and were able to rejuvenate.