“Great breakfast spot!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed 8 September 2022

Head to Flour if you stay in the Seaport District. Great selection of egg sandwiches,quiches, and pastries. Joanne Chang restaurants never disappoint.

Reviewed 27 August 2022

Meal was super average, smell was terrible, service also not great. You shouldn't have to take a shower after going to lunch, the awful smell was in my clothes and my hair. Instead of expanding and opening multiple locations, they should invest into better ventilation system, so people can enjoy their meal. The sandwiches that we ordered were definitely not what we hoped for. So much hype so little quality.

Date of visit: June 2022
Esti P, Marketing at Flour Bakery + Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello! I am so sorry that I am just seeing this and that your visit was less than stellar. Could you let me know which location you visited? I am not sure if you are local, but if you are, we would love to invite you back to give us another try. My direct email is esti@flourbakery.com. I hope to hear from you!

Reviewed 14 August 2022

Can't return the service is so slow. Just horrible. Plenty of other places in the Seaport to go for fresh (not stale) pastries as a gift to give.

Date of visit: August 2022
Kailey F, General Manager at Flour Bakery + Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Hello BackHome1515. Thank you for writing although I wish it were with better news. I am so sorry to hear that your experience missed the mark! I will share this with our team so that we can look into what happened. If you have the time to contact me directly we'd love to make this right. My direct email is kailey@flourbakery.com, I hope to talk further!

Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

Choose from salads, sandwiches, and beautiful pastries. I had a delicious salad for an outdoor lunch on the patio in front. Prices are fair.

1  Thank 95sherryf
Reviewed 12 July 2022

Great little cafe to grab a quick breakfast. Delicious pastry and baked goodies. Definitely put this stop on your list!