5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
ExpediaUS$119
Hyatt.comUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
5,156 results
All reviews great location street level downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail south station fitness center corner room central location faneuil hall hotel restaurant quincy market few blocks valet parking beacon hill the north end elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Very clean room, bigger than expected hence being a corner room, extremely helpful staff making sure we feel safe. Staff was extremely nice and welcoming making sure we had everything we needed. I will definitely come back again

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Worst experience ever in all my years traveling.
The hotel as a whole is really nice & the rooms are comfortable but that's it.
As previously mentioned by another person this hotel is giving away the rooms to whomever would like to rent & party. The smell of pot is everywhere, homeless can be found wondering around in the lower lobby, security could care less about any of it.
Speaking of security, the top guy has a nasty attitude, he sent up security to our room due to complaints for having loud music, far from it. It was past 11pm & we were getting ready for bed, only thing making noise was the TV & that was on low.
The loud music they he was referring to was coming from down the hall (he walked right by it, I was in a corner room) & he didn't care, didn't care when we informed him where it was coming from. The manager was informed of the incident the next day & he didn't care either, said he could not do a thing until there was a "proper" investigation & told us check out was at noon if we were unhappy w/ the place.

If you'd like to go & party the night away this is the place for you, if you're going to relax w/ or w/o family DO NOT STAY THERE. The staff is HORRIBLE & they will not care if you have an issue, they rather send you away.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

Great accommodation. Staff were the warmest, very friendly. I would certainly occupy this hotel for another solo stay-cation if I am ever able to. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel to stay at in the area. Rewards program I am trying to understand fully but I sure that I will do so in time. Thank you !

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Not as expected. The parking was $78 for less than 24 hours in the garage. They give no discount it's attached to the hotel and they offer no other parking. The sheets were stiff and scratchy not comfortable at all, no blanket, had to call for towels and soap upon arrival, could never get the temperature comfortable and smelled of smoke and berries from the unit, states laundry facilities but they didn't, the bed and pillows were so soft woke up sore

1  Thank kimberlys439
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Where do I begin? This aesthetically beautiful hotel has the worst staff I have ever experienced in all of my 30+ years of traveling. From the moment we arrived, we were subjected to racial profiling, to how we deem appropriate for our children’s bedtimes. That doesn’t even scratch the surface to the amount of weed smoke that seeped into our rooms from the party next door. We called front desk to complain and the security was sent up to the party room next door to nothing changing after said security guard told them to stop. This is the same hotel that refused us from bringing a bottle of scotch to have in our room because the hotel has a liquor license. The next morning, we had another issue with the smell of weed again seeping into our room and the GM and also Corporate had no care that we were upset and informed us that check out time is at noon. Now I understand why the rate of this hotel is so cheap. It reflects the unprofessional quality of staff behavior that runs this hotel. I would never ever recommend this poor of an excuse hotel ever to anyone unless you want your family trip with little children to be reeking of marijuana and trash hotel staff

Trip type: Travelled with family