10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
Hotels.comUS$118
ZenHotels.com
Etrip
2,436 results
All reviews copley square great location queen room rooms are small shopping and restaurants would definitely stay here again valet parking fenway park bay lobby subway college doorman westin
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2022

Stayed for 1 night. Hotel well situated for shopping and dining options. Room was very small, with nowhere to hang anything, no coffee making facility but did have decent fridge, bathroom nice but shower water not hot enough. Hotel felt like a lay-over hotel, would not want to stay longer in the room we had - downstairs next to entrance.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaVinciDuo
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel room was exactly what I needed and better than I expected. The staff was friendly, helpful and patient when answering questions. I’d absolutely love to stay here again! While I was only there for two days, I had a wonderful time

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2022

This was our second time in Boston and we definitely liked this location better than our last. Back Bay is the place to stay. The room was nice and clean as well. No complaints at all. We did have to go to the desk and ask for towels the second day but that's not a big deal to us. Super old building but the rooms do not reflect that at all. Very nicely updated. Would absolutely stay here again!

Reviewed 16 September 2022

The hotel gets an A+ on Front Desk staff. They are very helpful, and are limited by everything the hotel doesn't have. The bed was very comfy and had good A/C. They have a 48 hour cancellation policy and tried to bill the entire stay up front. Had I known all of the issues, I would have never booked there.

My room was very small and (queen bed) and you could never fit two people in there. The hotel is very odd and I feel like it was designed and decorated by someone who has never traveled before. There is no closet, but there is a very small half rack to hang clothes. The bottom of my dresses were wrinkled as they couldn't hang down. There is an iron, but no ironing board. The shower had half a wall with no shower curtain or door. When you showered the bathroom floor was soaked. There was no bath mat. You get two very small towels and one hand towel. I called down and let them know the floor was soaked. They seemed to understand and brought up more towels. I was there for 3 nights and never had hot water for a shower. It was lukewarm at best. There is no shelf or ledge to put shampoo or soap on, so you have to put it on shower floor. There is no restaurant at hotel and they suggested DoorDash. There is no coffee pot in the room, nor do they have it in the lobby. There is no ramp to wheel luggage in and you have to climb stairs. Never saw a handicap access and not sure how that would work, but then again all of the rooms are tiny and not sure you can fit a wheelchair.

1  Thank lisahQ7957KQ
Reviewed 13 September 2022

To be quite honest, I was incredibly underwhelmed with my stay.

My room, smelled like cigarettes from the moment I got in until the moment I left. It was probably because there were people ripping through cigarettes right out in front of the hotel, which my window was above.

My room didn’t have a phone in it so instead of calling the front desk to see if there was water, I had to go down. When I tried to go down, the ground floor button in the silver elevator wasn’t working. So I then went to the 2nd floor, for which the button was working, and walked the last flight of stairs to the ground floor.

When I got to the ground floor and asked for water, I was informed there was none.

I had numerous pieces of luggage. No one offered to help at the door and the “security” guards did nothing but sit behind a keynote stand on their phones.

I had a package delivered to the front desk while I was out working one day. It was a piece of equipment I had overnighted. When I went to get it upon my return, it took the person 10 minutes to find it. Under the desk.

For a hotel that cost me almost $1000 for 3 nights, it felt pretty lackluster. Mediocre at best.

• Trip type: Travelled on business