Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
Trip.com
FindHotelUS$125
4,210 results
All reviews great location beautiful hotel rooms are small lobby bar public gardens an upgrade newbury street valet parking freedom trail renovation gym conference starbucks commons mirror concierge bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Boston Park Plaza.

Positives: The lobby was beautiful, clean, and resourceful. Around one corner there was a Starbucks attached (woo!). I felt really safe during covid here. The front desk woman Paige, was extremely helpful and told me how to work the parking system behind the hotel. This cost $80 for 2 full days of coming and going however many times I wanted, which was exactly what I needed. I wanted to visit many places across Boston and take a day trip to Salem, so the parking worked really, really well. The parking lot is directly behind the hotel, so all I needed to do was either walk out the back door or around the corner from the front. Perhaps a 5 minute walk. If you didn’t bring a car, no worries! It is a few minutes walk from The Boston Gardens/Commons, shopping, subway and Beacon Hill. I came here for a really relaxing weekend, so I loved that I could walk down the block and hang out in the gardens. I really had a great stay here!

Suggestions: There were a few times I had to use the restroom while in the lobby and the restrooms were closed to the public. I even checked out, left my key in the room and realized I should use the restroom before leaving for the drive back to NYC, but couldn’t. I just went into the Starbucks instead. Not the end of the world but, inconvenient. The walls are a little thin, but I travel with a sound machine so that did not bother me when I had to go to sleep. My only real comment is that I didn’t like the sheets on the bed at all. They were very stiff and uncomfortable. That is my only suggestion because I would have preferred to be really cozy and comfy.

All in all, I’d stay here again! You should too.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you for the excellent review!

It's lovely you had such a pleasant experience at Boston Park Plaza! We strive to offer top-notch service and comfort for all of our guests. We're happy you appreciated our clean accommodations so much. Our team takes great care to properly refresh all rooms and your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Easy going and enjoyable. The lobby was beautiful and had a lot of space to socialize....but at a distance ya know? We stayed in room 7081 so we had a great view of the city. And SaltBae’s restaurant is down the block.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Thanks, Ariel! It's outstanding your time at Boston Park Plaza was fantastic. We can't wait until your next visit! Have a spectacular day!

Reviewed 13 September 2020

This review is about my second time at the Boston Park Plaza. I really like the location and the old world style of the building. The scent they use in the lobby gives me an impression of class and freshness every time I walked into the entrance.

My check in this time around was quick and efficient. One thing I didn't like was the fact that I paid for an upgrade, I believe I was somewhat swindled into this. I was traveling with my elderly mother who needed a refrigerator in the room, also needed her own bed due to her injuries.

When I booked, I left it to the hotel to accommodate us based on the number of travelers. When I arrived I mentioned the fridge, and the clerk immediately mentioned the upgrade. Mom was tired so I said yes right away.

It's only later I checked again and saw that most of the rooms above the standard or run of the mill should have a fridge. I would hope that even if I didn't agree to the upgrade that they would not be so callous and inconsiderate as to put an elderly woman in their standard or run of the mill rooms.

When we did get to our room, the fridge was not on. Housekeeping happened to be in the hallway and I mentioned it to them. The maid was nice enough to come in and connect it for us. The fridge was not plugged in properly, she had to go under the furniture to find the outlet.
We went out the next day, and when we came back, the fridge was off. Which tells me that something is loose somewhere and it comes out easily when they sweep or dust. Otherwise the room was clean, beds were comfortable.

The bathroom sink had a transparent soap wrapper in the drain must have been overlooked by housekeeping. I hope they are doing a better job of keeping the bathrooms clean, especially during these turbulent times.

Overall I love the ambiance of the hotel and I will be giving Boston Park Plaza a third chance. After going through several websites and other hotels I actually booked this hotel again and will be staying at the end of October. Let's hope things are a bit better next time around.

Date of stay: October 2019
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Gigi.

We appreciate the time you've taken to leave us your feedback. Hearing our guests' suggestions are extremely important to us. With that being said, we'll be sure to look into your concerns moving forward. We want to make sure those missteps​ are erased for our future guests.

Once again, we appreciate the time you've taken to leave us a review. If there's any way we can accommodate you during a future visit, please let us know. Have a great day!

Reviewed 31 August 2020

Stayed one night and cancelled the balance of the stay. The lobby is made to fool you and get a decent impression of the hotel. The rooms are terrible and even expensive when everything has been added up.

Date of stay: August 2020
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

We appreciate the feedback, Lars.

It's unfortunate your stay in our hotel didn't exceed your expectations. We regret you weren't entirely satisfied with our furnishings and accommodations. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll address all of your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2020

I stayed here for 4 nights. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great. They were always happy to assist with any questions. If you're planning on staying here during the Pandemic, please note that they have suspended valet service as a safety precaution. However, there is a garage less than half a block away with which they have a discounted rate.
The picture of the park is from my room, but I believe this hotel has more than 1 "tower", so there is probably a big variety in views.
The hotel is also very conveniently close to mass transit stops, and a very large park.

Date of stay: August 2020
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Nancy!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time at Boston Park Plaza! We pride ourselves in offering a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests and your praise tells us we're succeeding. Thank you again for sharing your review with us!

We can't wait to see you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!