3,231 results
All reviews cozy queen great location beautiful lobby beautiful hotel public gardens lobby bar green line street noise newbury street valet parking fitness center beacon hill freedom trail renovation conference commons mirror
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Thanks to friends, I was treated to a night in luxury at the Boston Park Plaza. My room was comfortable, the service was good and the location convenient. I enjoyed a very pleasant walk in the Park before breakfast!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thanks for the excellent review, Diana!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our luxurious and comfortable accommodations as well as our attentive team and our central location. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I have to say this hotel is extremely nice clean and updated with an old classical feel but modern amenities. I thought it was extremely friendly but my only reason for giving it 4 not 5 stars is due to the fact its friendly but from a distance. What I mean is the staff seem friendly but do not give u that I want to make u feel this is a special place feel. Now if you have a high end steakhouse and doormen and staff in nice suit and ties I see you are trying to be upscale. But on check in it seems cold but yet friendly. No questions like where you from or how are you. Also it was my wife and I 8th wedding anniversary and the girl did say happy anniversary but no one helped me plan something for room even tho I asked or the hotel didn't send anything themselves. Now I'm not looking for hand outs but its this type of class id expect from a high end hotel. Its just missing with the personality. Id stay again but not on a special occasion

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Bill.

We appreciate the time you've taken to leave us your feedback. Hearing our guests' suggestions are extremely important to us. With that being said, we'll be sure to look into your concerns moving forward. We want to make sure those missteps​ are erased for our future guests.

Once again, we appreciate the time you've taken to leave us a review. If there's any way we can accommodate you during a future visit, please let us know. Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great bar and fantastic gym in a perfect location.
However, if you like to have space in your room and some quiet time this is not the right place. I heard every word of my neighbors and woke up by somebody zipping a suitcase. This is how noisy it was.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest, we appreciate the feedback.

We're disappointed you had such challenges during your time with us. We regret the problems you had with the sound levels in the rooms and that your stay didn't exceed your expectations. We care about the comfort of our guests so we'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Well kept old building. The lobby is nicely renovated so are the rooms.
The service at the reception could be more welcoming.

The hallways to the rooms tell the story of an old commercial building.

We had a couple of issues with the bathroom. It was attended to the next morning. Overall the stay was good. We chose not have breakfast at the hotel.

It is 2 min from Boston Common, and 5 min from Copley Square, Public Library.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the feedback, Brian.

We're happy you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our renovated rooms and lobby. However, we're disappointed that your stay with us was less than ideal. We regret that the issues you had with your bathroom didn't meet your expectations. We'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I stayed at the Boston Park Plaza for a work event (the hotel also hosted the event) and loved the property and the service. The newly renovated room was beautiful and comfortable, and the meeting rooms (and the food service that we received in them) were great. I especially liked the fitness center, which is actually a full-size luxury gym that guests are allowed to use for free. The hotel also has a Starbucks and a gift shop that are both run by friendly staff. Our company also had dinner at Strip, the restaurant in the hotel, and the food was amazing. It was easily the best meal we've had at a huge company event.

Room Tip: I had an interior room on the 9th floor that was very quiet, and the bathroom was huge.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
JonC-GeneralMgr, General Manager at Boston Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for sharing with us, Kimberley!

We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic time with us at Boston Park Plaza. We're so glad you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and service so much. We strive to provide our guests with the most enjoyable time possible, so this is wonderful to hear! It sounds like you had a relaxing time with us.

Please come visit us again in the near future for another lovely experience! Have a beautiful day.