Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
Booking.comUS$299
Agoda.comUS$299
Trip.com
2,571 results
All reviews quincy market the north end great location faneuil hall new england aquarium freedom trail concierge floor legal seafood aquarium stop walking distance water taxi logan airport td garden waterline lobby starbucks escalator
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Look no further. This hotel is perfect. I stayed for two nights with my teen daughter to celebrate her birthday. Mike the valet was simply amazing. he took great care of our car and pointed me in the right directions for everything. Parking was convenient and reasonable for the city. (Please remember to tip well) The hotel is beautiful. Very safe location. Actually, we felt extremely safe everywhere in Boston too. The hotel is about 3 minutes walk to Quincy Market and very close to everything else. We walked to China Town and Little Italy. We were also able to get a horse drawn carriage right outside of the hotel. We also did the Old Town Trolley tour and Ghost Trolley Tour which picks up right outside the hotel. We ordered room service and that was reasonable, tasty and came fast! One tip, make reservations for all activities before you go, everything gets sold out quickly due to covid restrictions, The hotel took every precaution to keep guests safe from the virus. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Pay extra for a wharf view room. The views of the harbor are amazing!
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I pulled up to the hotel & was told that the hotel had to hold my car keys, I was not happy. Mike the Bell man / valet assured all would be good. We checked in and I felt safe with proper signage & sanitizer ALL OVER. There was security at the base of the escalators to ensure all individuals entering the building were guests of the hotel. Mike & Jim and the entire hotel staff were wonderful and helpful. The hotel was conveniently located near the trolley, ferry and other historic sites. Overall, our stay here was excellent!

I recommend staying here if your in the Boston .

Room tip: Harbor Views are more like Port & street View .
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Absolutely loved the location. Room was nice we had some plumbing issues had to switch the room but no biggie. Lobby is really nice. Staff was amazing. Jerry was super helpful! We had a nice time staying here. Duck tours, aquarium and whale watching tours are all right there. So much is all walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nk416
Reviewed 21 August 2020

I loved my stay at the Marriott. The hotel is very secure, there were security at the door to ensure all individuals entering the building were guests of the hotel and not patrons. The room was very nice and very clean. The business center was a great place to handle business & also relax on the couches/lounge area. I recommend anyone staying in the downtown Boston area to stay here. The Gentlemen working as Bell hoppers were very welcoming and friendly! I had a great experience with Stu & Jim! They were a great representation of the culture at the Marriott Long Wharf. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: August 2020
Lisa Novelli, Other at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you so much for recognizing our amazing team and hotel cleanliness! We appreciate your acknowledgement of our culture and recommendation. We will share your comments with the team on property and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Lisa Novelli
Resident Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location!!! The valet/bellman was amazing, so friendly. We felt for him as it is soooo slow in Boston due to Covid. Crazy to see such a beautiful hotel so empty.
Starbucks was open in the AM that was a plus for us. Room very clean. Would have had a drink in the bar but the TVs were broken? That’s what the bartender said. The Celtics and the Bruins were both playing so it was odd. Overall would stay again for sure.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple