Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$179
Agoda.comUS$204
Hotels.comUS$179
ExpediaUS$179
ZenHotels.comUS$179
EtripUS$179
4,017 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour newbury street high floor corner room attending a conference fenway park valet parking freedom trail copley champion starbucks bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2023

For the first night Boston celebration, we live right outside the suburbs, so traveling to and from Boston isn't tedious at all. But I really wanted to have the flexibility and pleasure of spending the night in Boston. We chose the Marriott Copley Place hotel to stay. And wow, I was impressed. I have stayed here before in 2019 for the same event, and you could tell it was showing its age and a renovation was needed badly. And bam, they got it, and it's very nice.

The rooms:
We rented 2 rooms, one of which was a standard 2 double bedroom, and the other was a corner king room. From the room, a little road noise could be heard, but not to the point that I have to take off stars from my review. We were on floor 15, rooms 1506 and 1504.

The HC:
The fitness and pool are both very nice ammeties to have. The main reason we picked this place to stay and not the Westin next door is because this hotel had a pool, and boy it was wonderful. All I will say about the pool here is that at late nights, it can get crowded very quickly. So best times to come to the pool are in the early morning, or early afternoon.

Guest Laundry:
Well this for sure is one thing I didn't expect to write about. This hotel has a laundry room for washing clothes if you are doing extended stay. The laundry room has access to 3 washers and 3 dryers, and the best part is, you don't have to pay for it. As I was only here for one night, we didn't get a chance to use it, but when we come back for longer, I will have to give it a try.

The Elevators:
The elevator system is designed to be efficient. But the only issue I found with the elevators, is that they are NOT FAST ENOUGH. As when I put my floor in on the touchscreen, I found myself waiting for more than 3 minutes sometimes for them to show up. I remember that these used to be faster on both banks, but then they were slowed down to their current speeds. For me this wasn't a big issue, but for a 38 tall building, these should go at least double the speed that they currently do.
Other than the complaints about the elevators, would I stay here again?
Absolutely I would stay here again. The staff here were very friendly, room was spotless, and overall, a very nice property. And the only con is really the slow elevators.

Room tip: Try and stay up on a higher floor. A lot less road noise.
Reviewed 31 December 2022 via mobile

I stayed here last summer and had a great time. The beds were comfortable and the location was great. So, I decided to return with my 11yo for a quick trip.

Julia was great at check in and all the staff are friendly and helpful. However, to say the walls are paper thin is an understatement!

I am currently in room 3106. I’m not sure if this is an issue bc it’s a newly renovated room and had the rigs removed or it’s an actual construction issue but you hear EVERYTHING.

Last night, you could hear the screams and footsteps of a child having a temper tantrum in the room to my left. At 10:30-11, it finally stopped and my daughter and I were able to get some sleep. However, the real issue was this morning. As I was woken up at 5 am from the alarm in the room to my right. Unable to go back to sleep, I listened to EVERY word of the conversation being had in that room, the crinkle of bags, the blowing of a nose, the sneezing, the husband getting frustrated with his wife as they were packing, the shake of a pill bottle, the rolling of their luggage (again no rugs)…. Literally EVERY SINGLE SOUND as if they were in the room with me! At 6, I finally knocked on their door and explained. The gentleman that answered was very nice and apologized.

It got quiet for all of ten min before their room service came up. Then I was lucky enough to hear the clink and clang of every fork to dish like I was sitting with them at the breakfast table. The laughter and conversation was great…. I JUST WANT SLEEP.

I’m not sure if it was bc it was the connected room, the lack of rug or actual construction. If you want a great location and comfortable beds, this is your place. If you want sleep, go somewhere else! I’m exhausted and overtired!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2023

Dear jpett814,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I would like to take the time to apologize for the noise you heard during your stay. Please know that this is not typical of our guest experience and quite frankly is unacceptable. When you have a moment please reach out to me. We would like to make this up to you and would also like to obtain the room number you stayed in so that this issue can be fixed.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Timothy F
Director of Front Office
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 19 December 2022 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a quick one night on my way home from the airport. Easy to get too, ample parking in the garage, and is connected to a large high end mall. Check in was quick, friendly, and efficient. The room was large with two beds. Great view of the city. Experienced room service which was tasty and surprisingly affordable. The hotel does charge a $25.00 amenity fee on top of the room rate, but this entire amount can be applied to your food order. I would definitely stay here again and recommend if staying in the Boston area.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nytraveler87
Reviewed 8 December 2022

It's so refreshing to check in at a Marriott brand hotel and actually be acknowledged for your loyalty and status. I checked in and was taken care of by a nice gentleman named Mahmoud who immediately thanked me for my loyalty as an ambassador status member, upgraded my room, and got me checked in 2 hours early. The hotel is amazing. located in the middle of everything in Boston, has a great bar/restaurant on the 2nd floor (Yard House), clean rooms, and is quiet. Will definitely be coming back to stay here next month.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2022

This Marriott property has undergone major renovations, and all should be finished at the end of Q1 2023 (as i was told during check in). I was upgraded to a nice suite (due to my Ambassador Status with Bonvoy) which was really pleasant. A spacious suite with all one could wish for (except that there was not special AC part to cool the sleeping section, not sure how that will be in the summer, during now the December winter season it was no problem at all). Would definitely come back here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business