Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$179
Agoda.comUS$204
Hotels.comUS$179
Trip.comUS$179
ExpediaUS$179
ZenHotels.comUS$179
4,017 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour newbury street high floor corner room attending a conference fenway park valet parking freedom trail copley champion starbucks bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2022 via mobile

I stayed here last summer and had a great time. The beds were comfortable and the location was great. So, I decided to return with my 11yo for a quick trip.

Julia was great at check in and all the staff are friendly and helpful. However, to say the walls are paper thin is an understatement!

I am currently in room 3106. I’m not sure if this is an issue bc it’s a newly renovated room and had the rigs removed or it’s an actual construction issue but you hear EVERYTHING.

Last night, you could hear the screams and footsteps of a child having a temper tantrum in the room to my left. At 10:30-11, it finally stopped and my daughter and I were able to get some sleep. However, the real issue was this morning. As I was woken up at 5 am from the alarm in the room to my right. Unable to go back to sleep, I listened to EVERY word of the conversation being had in that room, the crinkle of bags, the blowing of a nose, the sneezing, the husband getting frustrated with his wife as they were packing, the shake of a pill bottle, the rolling of their luggage (again no rugs)…. Literally EVERY SINGLE SOUND as if they were in the room with me! At 6, I finally knocked on their door and explained. The gentleman that answered was very nice and apologized.

It got quiet for all of ten min before their room service came up. Then I was lucky enough to hear the clink and clang of every fork to dish like I was sitting with them at the breakfast table. The laughter and conversation was great…. I JUST WANT SLEEP.

I’m not sure if it was bc it was the connected room, the lack of rug or actual construction. If you want a great location and comfortable beds, this is your place. If you want sleep, go somewhere else! I’m exhausted and overtired!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2023

Dear jpett814,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I would like to take the time to apologize for the noise you heard during your stay. Please know that this is not typical of our guest experience and quite frankly is unacceptable. When you have a moment please reach out to me. We would like to make this up to you and would also like to obtain the room number you stayed in so that this issue can be fixed.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Timothy F
Director of Front Office
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 19 December 2022 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a quick one night on my way home from the airport. Easy to get too, ample parking in the garage, and is connected to a large high end mall. Check in was quick, friendly, and efficient. The room was large with two beds. Great view of the city. Experienced room service which was tasty and surprisingly affordable. The hotel does charge a $25.00 amenity fee on top of the room rate, but this entire amount can be applied to your food order. I would definitely stay here again and recommend if staying in the Boston area.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nytraveler87
Reviewed 8 December 2022

It's so refreshing to check in at a Marriott brand hotel and actually be acknowledged for your loyalty and status. I checked in and was taken care of by a nice gentleman named Mahmoud who immediately thanked me for my loyalty as an ambassador status member, upgraded my room, and got me checked in 2 hours early. The hotel is amazing. located in the middle of everything in Boston, has a great bar/restaurant on the 2nd floor (Yard House), clean rooms, and is quiet. Will definitely be coming back to stay here next month.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2022

This Marriott property has undergone major renovations, and all should be finished at the end of Q1 2023 (as i was told during check in). I was upgraded to a nice suite (due to my Ambassador Status with Bonvoy) which was really pleasant. A spacious suite with all one could wish for (except that there was not special AC part to cool the sleeping section, not sure how that will be in the summer, during now the December winter season it was no problem at all). Would definitely come back here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

Stayed for a four day visit. Everything went well and the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean,beds comfortable and the daily room cleaning was spotless.Our go to hotel was the Westin Copley but the Marriott was far superior. The location is even more convenient

Room tip: Parking is crazy expensive but driving in the city is a nightmare.
Date of stay: November 2022