5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
ExpediaUS$195
Hotels.comUS$195
ZenHotels.comUS$252
4,009 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour newbury street high floor corner room attending a conference fenway park valet parking freedom trail copley champion starbucks bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in town for a work event and spent one night here and to be honest, wasn't at all looking forward to it. While the hotel's bones are very much stuck in the 1980s, the room renovations were a pleasant and unexpected surprise, and made for a really cozy, warm, and enjoyable place to rest. I'm always grateful for not having noisy neighbors in a hotel and thankfully, that was also a feature of this stay. The convenience of being atop the Copley Place Mall is also a plus, as there are a lot of good dining options.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loud housekeeping at 2200 14th floor

Housekeeping decided to service a room at 2200 in the loudest way possible. Absolutely zero respect for guests that were sleeping.

Vacuum cleaner outside the door and adjacent room. Doors banging, general inconsiderate noise for the time of night. Some may say it’s not late but when you have been awake for over 20 hours I don’t think it’s too much to ask that such activities are done with consideration for people that are sleeping or left until the following day.

I walked along the corridor after speaking to a duty manager who was somewhat flippant about the situation to see the two housekeeping staff making as much noise there, laughing and joking.

I explained that they had woken me up, made a lot of noise and the response was that they are allowed to!!!

The room upgrades whilst nice have done nothing to contain or cushion noise. Hard floors and heavy furniture being moved around doesn’t help in this instance.

I doubt a thing will change as there doesn’t appear to be any care for the guest.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dreaner00470262911,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the noise disruption you experienced. Please know that we have discussed this with our housekeeping team in order to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Timothy F
Director of Front Office
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel and it's the only hotel I stay at when visiting Boston because of it's location. Yes, they are finishing up renovations to the rooms, but you can't beat this location if you are coming to visit. 1 block away from the Prudential stop on the Green line train, a covered walkway over to the Prudential Center shops/restaurants, a Star Market grocery store and CVS across the street, the list goes on. I was on the 21st floor and have stayed in a room that ends in 21 several times as it's a King v shaped room that gives you a little extra space. It has been hit or miss if I get assigned to one of these rooms, but I always request it. It is near the housekeeping back entrance to the elevators, but you only hear any sort of traffic or noise from that area when they are done cleaning rooms mid day. The renovation noise was very minor being on the 21st floor and they were hoping to have it all completed by December. I was gone most of the day unless I came back to my room to take a break and if you want to drown out any noise day or night, just turn your HVAC fan to High and it will produce enough noise that you won't hear much, if anything. The staff were very nice and quick to get me checked in a few hours before the normal check in time and made sure to mention there were small water bottles on the side of the front desk to take and use throughout my stay. It was a nice size to bring with you for the day for a quick drink. The rooms come with a coffee maker and mini refrigerator which is nice for leftovers or drinks, etc. I have eaten at the Yard House before but didn't during this stay. It is typical bar food and is very convenient because you don't have to go outdoors. There is also a Starbucks that is right before the walkway to the Prudential shops, but it doesn't open super early or stay open very late like the rest of them. There are plenty of others nearby, but just an FYI.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Asked about a room as Amtrak was closed for the night. They were fully booked. Ok. But can I use a restroom before I leave? Sure second floor above me. As I’m going up the escalator the security guard chases me down and tells me they’re closed. Front desk guy knew this and treated me like garbage just because I travel with a backpack instead of an expensive suitcase. So I’d only recommend this place if you’re “their” kind of people.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 721garrettb,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience with us.

I apologize for the interaction you had with our staff. For the safety and security of all guests we do close off certain areas of the hotel at night. I apologize for the miscommunication. We will certainly review this with our staff in an effort to improve.

Thank You.

Timothy F
Director of Front Office
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 20 October 2022

I enjoyed the stay. M club was excellent. Yard House restaurant fairly good. Great exercise and pool area. Renovated rooms have large screen tvs and are well appointed.

It was great having the Copley Place mall on both sides of the hotel.

But drilling and banging 7 days a week was annoying

Wait until renovations are completed.

Date of stay: October 2022