8 people are viewing this hotel
US$269
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Marriott Hotels
US$269
ZenHotels.com
US$257
Agoda.comUS$269
Trip.comUS$269
ExpediaUS$269
3,984 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center newbury street large hotel charles river fenway park duck tour high floor attending a conference valet parking lobby area copley bay skywalk convention garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Hotel is conveniently located, views are nice, and rooms are fine. Pool looks neat (though small), again with a nice view. Unfortunately during our second day (10:00 AM on a Sunday) somebody from the cleaning crew went around and dumped two full bottles of some noxious bleach product in all of the drains around the pool deck. As would be expected (thus the warnings on the bottle) every one of the five families with small kids started complaining of throat and eye irritation. We cut our pool time short. I’m certain use of this product doesn’t align with whatever fake claims they made to get TripAdvisors GreenLeaders Certified!

One other note about the pool, it was full of big wads of floating hair, like swimming through seaweed. It kept getting stuck on my arms as I swam and my family complained about the same thing. I removed more than 10 clumps, and my wife and kids found more. Either their filters don’t work properly or their was a yeti convention the night before we arrived.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nathan3455
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear nathan3455,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I was very disappointed to hear about your experience when using our pool. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate teams to ensure that this researched and rectified immediately. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

I was in Boston on business for a couple of days and I stayed here for a couple of nights. I did a mid night checkin and had to wait for more than 20 mins to get the room keys. Check-in was horrible and everything was closed, no food was available for purchase.

My room was on the 30th floor and it was quite small for the rate charged. Views from the room were amazing at night.

M club on the second floor was good and served basic breakfast for elite members.

Room tip: Views from the top floor are good.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2022

Dear Srinivas B,

Thank you for shoring your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am so sorry you experienced a delay when checking in and that our restaurant was not open at that time. Our restaurant typically operates from 6:30am - 12am. We will be sure to pass on your feedback in an effort to make the necessary improvements.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2022

Yes, they are remodeling (thanks for the noise). But the room I was in (premium member, mind you) was old, worn and really not pleasant to stay in. The cabinet was still the one that housed an old tube TV, so they merely put a coffee maker in the giant hole... AC system was loud and spotty, Furniture worn. While the place is perfect for a convention and perfectly located, I would likely pick something a little less dated in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear GourmandTrashPanda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your loyalty to us as one of our valued Elite members! I am so sorry that we were unable to offer you one of our newly renovated rooms. We appreciate your feedback and hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again once the renovation is completed in the fall.

Thank you.

Reviewed 13 June 2022 via mobile

We had a great stay in a newly renovated room with a wonderful view. They have a a friendly staff and we love the location of this hotel near the train station and all of the attractions of Back Bay. It’s just beautiful walk to Boston Commons also.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa491
Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed at Copley Place years ago and the hotel still lives up to its high standards. Convenient location in downtown and walkable (20 min) to Fenway Park. Huge open lobby gives an inviting feel upon check in. Parking is pricy but all of Boston is. Convenient in and out privileges. Located in the second floor was the M Club Lounge and was one of the best lounges I’ve been in. Huge in size with plenty of seating. Coffee and even a water machine with sparkling options. Large array of hot dishes for breakfast and during the evening as well and grab and go’s for both. Def worth a stop in for breakfast and appetizers. The rooms were standard in size and nothing spectacular but clean and comfortable with a good view of downtown. Also convenient location to the shopping mall and connections via the above ground tunnel.

Date of stay: September 2021