Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$278
Agoda.comUS$278
ExpediaUS$278
Hotels.comUS$278
eDreamsUS$278
Trip.com
3,972 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour high floor newbury street attending a conference valet parking lobby area fenway park copley bay skywalk convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yes, they are remodeling (thanks for the noise). But the room I was in (premium member, mind you) was old, worn and really not pleasant to stay in. The cabinet was still the one that housed an old tube TV, so they merely put a coffee maker in the giant hole... AC system was loud and spotty, Furniture worn. While the place is perfect for a convention and perfectly located, I would likely pick something a little less dated in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear GourmandTrashPanda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your loyalty to us as one of our valued Elite members! I am so sorry that we were unable to offer you one of our newly renovated rooms. We appreciate your feedback and hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again once the renovation is completed in the fall.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay in a newly renovated room with a wonderful view. They have a a friendly staff and we love the location of this hotel near the train station and all of the attractions of Back Bay. It’s just beautiful walk to Boston Commons also.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Copley Place years ago and the hotel still lives up to its high standards. Convenient location in downtown and walkable (20 min) to Fenway Park. Huge open lobby gives an inviting feel upon check in. Parking is pricy but all of Boston is. Convenient in and out privileges. Located in the second floor was the M Club Lounge and was one of the best lounges I’ve been in. Huge in size with plenty of seating. Coffee and even a water machine with sparkling options. Large array of hot dishes for breakfast and during the evening as well and grab and go’s for both. Def worth a stop in for breakfast and appetizers. The rooms were standard in size and nothing spectacular but clean and comfortable with a good view of downtown. Also convenient location to the shopping mall and connections via the above ground tunnel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wish I could give zero stars as my stay was abysmal. Although the bed was comfy that was the only redeeming quality of this hotel. I was serenaded all night long by the hotel’s rooftop air conditioning cubes which are akin to sleeping on an airport tarmac. There is zero soundproofing in the walls between rooms and I could hear my neighbour snoring (when he was not watching tv at 2:45am.)

Switching now to meals, I went to their breakfast buffet and was greeted with a stack of filthy plates for placing my food on— do the staff not SEE how dirty these plates are when pulled from the dishwasher? As a Bonvoy member I was amazed that this is really a Marriott hotel?!?!?! AVOID this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CarltonsMom,,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.

I was very disappointed to hear of your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our guests with a memorable stay and i am sorry that we fell short of achieving this. We have passed on your feedback to ensure your concerns are addressed accordingly. Additionally, you will be excited to know that our rooms renovation will be completed by the end of this year. This will allow us to provide all of our guests with brand new renovated rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you once the rooms renovation is complete.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived for at the Boston Marriott Copley hotel and my Purse and wallet and all belonging within the purse were stolen out of our room (Room number 2638) during the evening of Friday May 27th 2022.

We arrived for check-in at the Marriott Copley hotel located at 10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116, United States. Our estimated time of check- in was just at 3:30pm on Thursday May 26th, 2022.
As we arrived in our room (Number 2638) we noticed that our door to our room did not securely close and latch. At that time I called “0” and altered the front desk of this issue and were told that maintenance would be coming to our room to fix to door.

We left the room at approx. 5:30pm for dinner and arrived back early Saturday morning at approx. 1:30am. Once we woke up I noticed that maintenance did not come to fix our door so I pressed “0” and alerted the front desk that our door still has not been fixed. We left for the day to do the Freedom Trail walking tour at approx. 11:30am and asked housekeeping to clean our room.

We arrived back later at approx. 4:30pm and at that time I placed my purse on the console located directly under the TV. We got ready for the Boston Celtics game and left our room for the game at approx. 7:10pm this would be the last time that I saw my purse on the console. Before we left I called the front desk (dialed “0”) again to come to our room to fix our door as the issue still has not been fixed and our door still did not securely close.
We arrived later that evening and returned to our room got ready for bed ,as we also had to wait for the fire alarm to stop as there was an emergency announcement over the intercom of the room.
We went to bed and when we awoke on Saturday morning May 28th 2022 we got ready to go to Harvard and just before we left I went to look for my purse and it was then that I discovered it was missing.
I called down in a panic to the front desk and they sent security to our room. I was informed by security who took my statement that he did a key pad investigation and that we would hear back in 3 week. And provided no peace of mind to me about my well-being and security. I was also not offered to have maintenance fix our door nor was I offered to relocate to another room with a securely closing door. I asked if I should inform the Boston Police of this and he told be “if you want to waste your time sure”. I did not feel that this response had any empathy for the severity of my issue.

I called down to the front desk and asked to speak to a hotel manager. I was connected to “Emily” who was on duty as the front desk manager explained my frustration of this situation and that our door did not securely latch and that even though I have called to report this security issue no one came to fix.
Within my purse was all my credit cards, identification, health care cards social insurance cards.
I asked if there was something she could do for me on behalf of Marriott due to the severity of this issue and was only promised a few Bonvoy points to cover our duration of the stay at a future date to any Marriott hotel.

I then went to the Boston Police station and filed a police report of all my missing items. I called back to the front desk to speak to the front desk manager to see if my door has been fixed and if those points have been placed on my finance Bonvoy card and she said it has not been done yet. She told me to stop by the front desk and they would walk be through the key log report of our room and she would have confirmed of the points being transferred to our Bonvoy card

I then went back to the hotel after spending hours at the Boston police station and spoke to “David” who was the night manager he told me that “Dan” from security filed the report, and said he does not see the points on our card but he couldn’t do anything that in the morning I would need to call to speak to “Gabby” who would be able to remedy this situation. Again another front desk manager not taking the time to provide me with any peace of mind. David actually laughed at me during our discussion as he took amusement out of my frustration of the situation.

I was still extremely frustrated because our door still did not close. I asked to speak to security again. Edward from security then came up to our room to look at our door and finally recognized that yes indeed this is a safety concern because the door does not latch when closed however when he did the door key investigation it makes a click to recognize that the door is not ajar even though it is not fully closed and anyone can push in the door. I have also attached videos of the door not fully closing from both inside and outside of our room (Room #2638).
I want to say that out of all the people who we had to deal with Edward is the only one to take this issue to heart with empathy and noticed that we did in fact have a faulty door.

I am extremely disappointed that NOT AT ANY POINT did anyone offer to switch our rooms or make our safety a priority. Even after knowing the purse was stolen I wasn’t even offered to have new room keys made up for us. Let alone switching our room since we had to be at the Boston Police Station for more than 5 hours with our suitcases within our room.
The front desk managers never took this issue seriously, even the low denomination of points we were promised were never put on our card. Even after me following up with 4 other hotel managers (Emily, Lindsey, David and Gabby).
I feel as a guest I deserve compensation back from Marriott for the lack of support and safety I had felt.

I know that one of the values that Marriott strives for to protects its gets safety and personal security for those who visit any of their properties.
I feel that the Management and hotel security at the Boston Copley did not care for my personal safety or security. After numerous attempts to have our door fixed since it did not security latch my purse and wallet and all valuables were missing.
After informing 3 front desk managers, Emily, David and Dan Dobson of security no one even asked to provide me with a new room. Not only did I not feel safe and secure it was safety was not taken seriously at Boston Marriott Copley and I believe this goes against the Marriott business conduct guide.
I had checked out of my hotel room and traveled back to Canada yesterday. I have also provide a copy of the police report to Edward from security.

Room tip: Avoid hotel if you dont want your personal belongings stolen
Date of stay: May 2022
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear T1262GJgabrielad,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you encountered at our hotel. I am aware contact has been made with you for resolution.