Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Marriott HotelsUS$278
Agoda.com
ExpediaUS$278
eDreams
Trip.com
3,972 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour high floor newbury street attending a conference valet parking lobby area fenway park copley bay skywalk convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay in a newly renovated room with a wonderful view. They have a a friendly staff and we love the location of this hotel near the train station and all of the attractions of Back Bay. It’s just beautiful walk to Boston Commons also.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Copley Place years ago and the hotel still lives up to its high standards. Convenient location in downtown and walkable (20 min) to Fenway Park. Huge open lobby gives an inviting feel upon check in. Parking is pricy but all of Boston is. Convenient in and out privileges. Located in the second floor was the M Club Lounge and was one of the best lounges I’ve been in. Huge in size with plenty of seating. Coffee and even a water machine with sparkling options. Large array of hot dishes for breakfast and during the evening as well and grab and go’s for both. Def worth a stop in for breakfast and appetizers. The rooms were standard in size and nothing spectacular but clean and comfortable with a good view of downtown. Also convenient location to the shopping mall and connections via the above ground tunnel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wish I could give zero stars as my stay was abysmal. Although the bed was comfy that was the only redeeming quality of this hotel. I was serenaded all night long by the hotel’s rooftop air conditioning cubes which are akin to sleeping on an airport tarmac. There is zero soundproofing in the walls between rooms and I could hear my neighbour snoring (when he was not watching tv at 2:45am.)

Switching now to meals, I went to their breakfast buffet and was greeted with a stack of filthy plates for placing my food on— do the staff not SEE how dirty these plates are when pulled from the dishwasher? As a Bonvoy member I was amazed that this is really a Marriott hotel?!?!?! AVOID this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CarltonsMom,,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.

I was very disappointed to hear of your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our guests with a memorable stay and i am sorry that we fell short of achieving this. We have passed on your feedback to ensure your concerns are addressed accordingly. Additionally, you will be excited to know that our rooms renovation will be completed by the end of this year. This will allow us to provide all of our guests with brand new renovated rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you once the rooms renovation is complete.

Timothy F
Front Office Manager
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived for at the Boston Marriott Copley hotel and my Purse and wallet and all belonging within the purse were stolen out of our room (Room number 2638) during the evening of Friday May 27th 2022.

We arrived for check-in at the Marriott Copley hotel located at 10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116, United States. Our estimated time of check- in was just at 3:30pm on Thursday May 26th, 2022.
As we arrived in our room (Number 2638) we noticed that our door to our room did not securely close and latch. At that time I called “0” and altered the front desk of this issue and were told that maintenance would be coming to our room to fix to door.

We left the room at approx. 5:30pm for dinner and arrived back early Saturday morning at approx. 1:30am. Once we woke up I noticed that maintenance did not come to fix our door so I pressed “0” and alerted the front desk that our door still has not been fixed. We left for the day to do the Freedom Trail walking tour at approx. 11:30am and asked housekeeping to clean our room.

We arrived back later at approx. 4:30pm and at that time I placed my purse on the console located directly under the TV. We got ready for the Boston Celtics game and left our room for the game at approx. 7:10pm this would be the last time that I saw my purse on the console. Before we left I called the front desk (dialed “0”) again to come to our room to fix our door as the issue still has not been fixed and our door still did not securely close.
We arrived later that evening and returned to our room got ready for bed ,as we also had to wait for the fire alarm to stop as there was an emergency announcement over the intercom of the room.
We went to bed and when we awoke on Saturday morning May 28th 2022 we got ready to go to Harvard and just before we left I went to look for my purse and it was then that I discovered it was missing.
I called down in a panic to the front desk and they sent security to our room. I was informed by security who took my statement that he did a key pad investigation and that we would hear back in 3 week. And provided no peace of mind to me about my well-being and security. I was also not offered to have maintenance fix our door nor was I offered to relocate to another room with a securely closing door. I asked if I should inform the Boston Police of this and he told be “if you want to waste your time sure”. I did not feel that this response had any empathy for the severity of my issue.

I called down to the front desk and asked to speak to a hotel manager. I was connected to “Emily” who was on duty as the front desk manager explained my frustration of this situation and that our door did not securely latch and that even though I have called to report this security issue no one came to fix.
Within my purse was all my credit cards, identification, health care cards social insurance cards.
I asked if there was something she could do for me on behalf of Marriott due to the severity of this issue and was only promised a few Bonvoy points to cover our duration of the stay at a future date to any Marriott hotel.

I then went to the Boston Police station and filed a police report of all my missing items. I called back to the front desk to speak to the front desk manager to see if my door has been fixed and if those points have been placed on my finance Bonvoy card and she said it has not been done yet. She told me to stop by the front desk and they would walk be through the key log report of our room and she would have confirmed of the points being transferred to our Bonvoy card

I then went back to the hotel after spending hours at the Boston police station and spoke to “David” who was the night manager he told me that “Dan” from security filed the report, and said he does not see the points on our card but he couldn’t do anything that in the morning I would need to call to speak to “Gabby” who would be able to remedy this situation. Again another front desk manager not taking the time to provide me with any peace of mind. David actually laughed at me during our discussion as he took amusement out of my frustration of the situation.

I was still extremely frustrated because our door still did not close. I asked to speak to security again. Edward from security then came up to our room to look at our door and finally recognized that yes indeed this is a safety concern because the door does not latch when closed however when he did the door key investigation it makes a click to recognize that the door is not ajar even though it is not fully closed and anyone can push in the door. I have also attached videos of the door not fully closing from both inside and outside of our room (Room #2638).
I want to say that out of all the people who we had to deal with Edward is the only one to take this issue to heart with empathy and noticed that we did in fact have a faulty door.

I am extremely disappointed that NOT AT ANY POINT did anyone offer to switch our rooms or make our safety a priority. Even after knowing the purse was stolen I wasn’t even offered to have new room keys made up for us. Let alone switching our room since we had to be at the Boston Police Station for more than 5 hours with our suitcases within our room.
The front desk managers never took this issue seriously, even the low denomination of points we were promised were never put on our card. Even after me following up with 4 other hotel managers (Emily, Lindsey, David and Gabby).
I feel as a guest I deserve compensation back from Marriott for the lack of support and safety I had felt.

I know that one of the values that Marriott strives for to protects its gets safety and personal security for those who visit any of their properties.
I feel that the Management and hotel security at the Boston Copley did not care for my personal safety or security. After numerous attempts to have our door fixed since it did not security latch my purse and wallet and all valuables were missing.
After informing 3 front desk managers, Emily, David and Dan Dobson of security no one even asked to provide me with a new room. Not only did I not feel safe and secure it was safety was not taken seriously at Boston Marriott Copley and I believe this goes against the Marriott business conduct guide.
I had checked out of my hotel room and traveled back to Canada yesterday. I have also provide a copy of the police report to Edward from security.

Room tip: Avoid hotel if you dont want your personal belongings stolen
Date of stay: May 2022
Timothy F, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear T1262GJgabrielad,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you encountered at our hotel. I am aware contact has been made with you for resolution.

Timothy F
Front Office Manager
Boston Marriott Copley Place

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is an update to my stay at this location from when Covid was still front page news. My stay then was elevated by a wonderful staff despite extremely reduced amenities. And despite the reduced amenities then, the stay was still one of my best. Now that Covid has been significantly reduced, the hotel has become free to bring out some of it's best. And the best is what I experienced while at this hotel.

At the beginning of my arrival, I was already experienced some of the great service I had seen prior. I was checked in by Anthony at the front desk. Initially, I was given a room at a lower level, but Anthony took a little time to check and honor a request for an upgrade. As such I was moved to a higher floor with a spectacular view(included in the review) from my room. The bellperson, Miguel, was quick and caring all while assisting my family with bringing all our luggage, which was quite a bit with a baby and all, upstairs. Before bringing this review upstairs, I will talk about one minor dim point of this stay, Dim but not unexpected as it is Boston after all, was the fee for parking, which is a whopping $52. But this does include in/out privileges which is very helpful if you like to drive around.

This brings me to my room. The room was located on one of the previous concierge levels, which is quite high up. My particular view faced the red brick houses Boston is famous for, specifically the South End. My baby loved the view and every morning it was great to wake up to this view. This location is going through a renovation which can result in some distracting sounds, but we were given notice prior to arrival and during booking. That being said, we did stay in a renovated room, which featured the dark wood colors and updated bathrooms. I was unable to obtain a picture of the living space but did catch the bathroom before my family unloaded all their stuff. Room is clean, comfortable and the climate was kept at a mild temperature. The bathroom while not sizeable, was very updated. It featured a dual shower head function, one fixed, other hand-held. Bathroom table was sizeable for the ladies that need to spread out. There is a small mini-fridge, sizeable closet, multiple drawers, and multiple sofa-chairs. There is a small desk area, and outlets and USB-C charging ports secreted throughout the room. Lastly, the TV does support Internet TV for those that want to end the night with a movie or whatnot.

Moving on to amenities provided within the hotel. As was mentioned prior, I did stay when many of the amenities were limited due to Covid restrictions. My previous review mentioned a great, heated pool and limited fitness equipment. This time, the gym was fully operational, and the pool was still a great, heated pool. Did I mention that the pool is very large and the temperature was very comfortable.

This brings me to the shining gem of this hotel, The M Club. In a time, when most hotels are limiting/closing lounges, the Boston Marriott Copley Place, opened a beautiful lounge. A fully stocked(sans alcoholic beverages) club lounge featuring a full service coffee/expresso maker, a multitude of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as snacks. The location considers lactose intolerant individuals as well, providing soy milk boxed drinks as well. The lounge provides a very complete breakfast as well as evening hors oeuvres. Breakfast features two hot proteins, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal and pastries. All of these were high qualities, especially the pastries, which were comparable to a lounge I was at in France. There was also a cold bar, with fruits, cold cuts, and hard boiled eggs. The hors d'oeuvres were basic but the desserts that followed were exquisite. But for all the lounge provided, the ambience simply would not have been the same had it not been for the staff. Off the top of my head, I received a lot of great service from Danny, Robin, and Patty. The staff operating in the morning were also great but they were quite busy keeping every thing going.

It's worth mentioning, I enjoyed this stay so much that after the first night, I made a decision and booked a third night at this location. Alexine at the front desk assisted me in transferring the reservation over to my current one so I could avoid having to change rooms on the third night. She was friendly, helpful and really informative in providing me with assistance.

A few last points of interest worth mentioning. This hotel is directly connected to Prudential Center, which has exits connected to Boylston Street. So on those rainy days, you can stay indoors and walk right into the mall to spend the day. The train station is one block away, so if you want to explore Boston without looking for parking always, it is very convenient. There is a supermarket across the street from the hotel as well, so if you need some basic necessities, it is very convenient. All in all, a great location to stay at for both convenience and comfort.

My only two complaints are the cost of parking and a low water pressure in the bathroom. It is important to understand though, that we are talking about the middle of an urban area, so the price is about par for the location but still a painful one. And well, while water pressure is really a small complaint but for some it is noteworthy. Both of these were not enough for me to fault this location. I had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back in the future for additional stays as the renovations conclude.

Room tip: There will be renovations until at least October 2022, so be aware of that when booking. It's not bad but it is 7 days a week 8 to 6.
Date of stay: May 2022