Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$341
ExpediaUS$341
Hotels.comUS$341
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
3,984 results
All reviews great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour high floor newbury street attending a conference valet parking fenway park lobby area copley bay skywalk convention garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

stayed here for 3 nights for attending a conference at the Haynes convention center. Check in was quick. My room was on the 31st floor overlooking the river.

The Bluetooth key did not work. So i had to get key cards. They have an M Lounge which was convenient for coffee, water and small eats. they have done away with water bottles and have glass bottles that you can fill water in - i didn't find that very convenient

sleep quality was good and i didn't have any noise. cabs and uber/lyft is easily available at the hotel. Tons of restaurants nearby. The hotel is connected to the convention center which made it easy to attend the conference. The elevator though electronic - its a little painful to find the right elevator which you are supposed to take.

Internet was good and fast, food is by pick up only at the front desk. they have a limited menu and you can call and pick up your food with no contact.

we had a fire alarm incident 1 night which completely messed up our sleep.

Its a decent business hotel good for attending a conference at the convention center..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Shanker B
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience , I came in way early on Friday and Yaro was kind enough not to check me in early but also gave me room on a higher floor.

He also asked me to let him know if I need anything else during my stay and offered my bottled water without me asking for it. This hotel is right in the heart of Copley district connected with the mall , walking or T ride to many places in and around Boston.

Thank you for being a wonderful host❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank vikm2002
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Dear Copley Marriott
I’ve been with you many nights a year for 15 years through thick and thin, but after last night, we’re done.
You’ve lost respect for your guests, but more importantly, you’ve lost respect for yourself.
For $350++ per night, I need the room to be clean. I hate wiping other people’s dried snot off the bathroom wall, and removing previous guests’ hair from the bathtub.
And when I let you know that the toilet is leaking and the shower is dripping, I’d appreciate more than a sneer.
The “grab and go” “fast and fresh” breakfast that you offer shouldn’t take over an hour to make it from the kitchen to the lobby (self pick up only at this hotel). With the front desk manager not managing an apology but instead saying “yeah, we should stop doing any food service because people complain about how bad it is every day”. Oh, and when it did finally arrive, the order was all wrong. Sigh.

It was at this point I called the Westin next door and moved over there for the rest of my trip. It’s quiet. Modern. Clean. Peaceful. Valet parking. Restaurants are open, and most importantly, the staff are polite and happy to welcome me.

So as a lifetime top Bonvoy member, I want to let you know, Marriott Copley, that I feel like a loyal partner that you’ve taken advantage of and disrespected, so we’re done.
Too many businesses like you are using Covid as an excuse for poor service, and I’m done with being your doormat.

Hello Westin, nice to be with you! Thank you for appreciating me. We have a long and prosperous future ahead of us.

Room tip: It’s tired & run down.Call the Westin, ask if they can accommodate you for same rate & feel proud of the upgrade that you just gave yoursel
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank julesie905
Reviewed 2 August 2021

The hotel room was average quality. But every element of service was terrible including my effort to get a copy of my receipt after my stay. Multiple calls, rude staff, ensure that I will never stay here again. Lots of options in the area—don’t pick this one!

Once I did finally get my receipt, I found unexplained charges on it (something called P Room and taxes). When I called and spoke with the front desk manager, she advised that those charges should not have been on my account and would be removed. We'll see if that happens. Glad I followed through!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SIGRAFF
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel- beautiful view of the city and Charles River- we were upgraded to a corner room with windows all around us. Missed no bar or restaurant but the club lounge was the best I have ever been to- the breakfast was to die for - thank you Vinnie, Laura (our favorite ) and Dee- could not do more for you- they were awesome! The greatest hotels have the best staff- this staff was unbelievable ! Highly recommend

Room tip: Charles River view up upper rooms
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timandjoann