Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
ZenHotels.comUS$110
Trip.com
1,299 results
All reviews room was clean hot breakfast yogurt interstate downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Looks old, smells old and outside doors are broken. I didn't feel safe and not worth the money!! I wish I could get my hard earned money back! Do not stay here especially if you have allergies!! There was a stain on the blanket too!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to read about the poor experience you had during your stay.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.
I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned.
Whatever may be the reasons, we will definitely verify the reality and take actions against the concerned after investigations and steps to prevent such happenings in the future.
We would like to inform that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality and we will properly check your comments with the team and implement appropriate solutions to please our guest.
I hope you will understand and consider us again in the future as we would love the chance to change your impression of our property.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Folks-- pass on this hotel.... first and foremost, we all want security. There is none here. The parking lot is very dark and in a surrounding area that provided no light. The exterior glass door to our corridor had no lock-- anyone could have entered the hotel at any time. We had a room that was three doors inside and did not feel safe. They have attempted to update the rooms but you cannot cover up the wear/tear on a generation old hotel. Our bathroom .... well decay has set in, the bathroom fixture provided insufficient light. It was a 24" neon light bulb like in your grandfathers workshop. You cannot hide the smoke smell and the planter boxes by that exterior door were filled with cigarette butts. The threshold by that corridor entrance was very worn, not clean. The pool was covered and unavailable -- this is July. I have tried several of these "by Wyndham" hotels and every one of them have been a disappointment. I thought Wyndham was a quality chain... not so. We moved to the Hampton Asheville Tunnel Rd and path forward will stick with the Hilton chain.

Room tip: review comments before deciding to stay here
Date of stay: July 2021
Hotel Manager, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Guest,

We were very disappointed to read about your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity. We certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review you experienced. We will look into each issue that you have noted in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Had a good time. Was disappointed that the pool was closed, but that was a Covid compliant issue. Overall, for a no frills place to stay, at at affordable price, I would recommend this location. It is pet friendly, which was nice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at the Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown.

We are happy that you were delighted with your stay and the staff's hospitality.

I have shared the comments on your stay with the team.

We would love to welcome you back again.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Not worth the money. The staff was nice, but the whole place smelled of smoke lobby and room. I expected more for $180 per night. It was more on the runned down side. I was very disappointed when I drove into the parking lot. Even more when I entered the lobby. Old looking and smelled of smoke.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2021

Dear Bradley,

At the outset, thank you for staying at our property.
It is very disappointing to note your displeasure with the stay due to the mismatches to your expectations.
My apologies for the inconvenience but will consider actions on priority.
We take guest feedback quite seriously towards continuous improvement.
I request your understanding and consideration to visit again.

Reviewed 3 June 2021

The doors which should only be accessible by guests - where either blocked open by trash cans or
the lock had been removed completely. Individuals in the area of the hotel gave concern for safety of ourselves as well as our vehicle.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations. All these points will be investigated to take appropriate actions.
You will have a nice stay next time. Request your understanding.