2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$169
View deal
Hotels.comUS$169
ExpediaUS$169
Trip.comUS$182
ZenHotels.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
TripadvisorUS$169
All reviews local honey bathroom mirror cuban restaurant glass of champagne valet parking great location blue tooth front desk free champagne grove arcade valet service rooftop bar corner room modern hotel upon checkout walking distance beautiful view of the mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel in the best location! Greeted daily with a complementary glass of cava was a really nice touch. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. Rooftop bar was so delightful for Happy hour with a view of the city. I definitely recommend and stay here again.

Room tip: There is a fee for parking.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2021

I spent days looking for a hotel in Asheville before I settled on the Cambria. There is an abundance of hotels in the area and it was a bit overwhelming for a first time visitor to the city. The reviews, location, hotel website, and price were all determining factors in our stay.
We were arriving on a Thursday morning and staying through Monday. We arrived earlier than anticipated and I called around 10AM hoping for an early check-in. I was told that check out wasn't until 11AM but if I called back at 12pm they would likely have a room for me - this worked well for us, and at noon I called and they were able to get us a room then. Check-in was smooth and we were given a small bag of treats for being members. We did sign a paper that said we'd be courteous guests - as they must have had problems in the past with guests getting rowdy in their rooms and being loud. He said they host a lot of wedding parties, so that would make sense.
They do not have a parking garage for guest use, but I highly recommend the valet. For $17 a day you get as many in & outs as you want. We would text them while we were coming down in the elevator and by the time we reached the lobby our car was ready for us 90% of the time. SO convenient and they were super friendly!
Our room was on the 12th floor and had great views! The room was very clean, large spacious bathroom, spacious shower, and the bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows (6) - bed is very firm. I really like the layout of the room, with the foot of the bed facing the window - allowed for a beautiful view to wake up to! It was also very peaceful / quite. We hardly EVER heard other guests. We may have heard a toilet lid slam once, but that was it.
Housekeeping was very prompt every day. If we were not out of our room before 10AM or came back to the room before 10AM we had to put the privacy sign up. I will say, they did do the bare minimum to get by, not a huge deal as we aren't picky about our things being straightened up, but we have been to lesser quality hotels with high quality house keeping.
The lobby is small but charming with a nice little market with a nice assortment of drinks and snacks. Free coffee bar. Champagne at 4pm every day.
Hemingway's Cuba is an awesome restaurant and bar on the 4th floor - BEAUTIFUL views of the city! Ate dinner, had drinks, and had breakfast here.
Location is awesome! We were able to walk to a lot of bars, restaurants, shopping, etc. Located close to main highways and streets to make it easy to navigate to other areas of the city.
Our only complaint was the toilet paper. The one-ply, cheap, and tough toilet paper was TERRIBLE! we went through almost a roll a day because it was just bad and poor quality. Also, they don't have soft close toilet lids... minor annoyance :)
I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Asheville.

Room tip: 12th floor has amazing views
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

We just love The Cambria! It is so beautiful & the staff is always kind & accommodating from the manager to the valets. Room was clean. Room service was amazing(even on a night they were slammed ) wonderful views. This will be our Asheville place to stay from now on !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2021

We checked in and found our room to be really well designed and a nice change from your typical chain hotel. It felt like a boutique hotel! The staff was lovely, valet parking was easy, the roof top bar was beautiful. Very centrally located and we could walk to many restaurants, stores and breweries. It was a nice treat in downtown Asheville!

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Our experience was a lot to be desired. We checked in and we were told we had room 1211. The room had not been cleaned. We were given room 1213 ,across the hall, what a beautiful room. Settled into a chair by the the window, and glanced under the foot of the bed ,was astounded to see someone had cut their toenails previously. I immediately called housekeeping, call went to the front desk, I was told housekeeping were Spanish speaking and they would tell them. Waited over an hour and nobody came. Called second time and got the same response. Finally left the room, to check out the city. Got back later and the toenails were still there.
Following day same results. Overall the floors were quite dirty ,after better observation. The one other thing that was very bad , was the noises we heard overnight in our room, granted I know we were on the top floor, maybe it was air-conditioning noise ? It was quite loud and made for a lousy night"s sleep. Once again the view was fantastic out our window. The inside was alot to be desired.

Room tip: Stay away from Room 1213, Possibly away from 12 th Floor