Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun

Healing and tacking. Our Captain Bronte was so accommodating and helpful making this a fun time... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Z2391GDmarys
Awesome Experience!

My husband and I are sailors but we no longer have our boat. We wanted our 13yr old and 9 1/2 yr... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
dwesner

All reviews captain john great sailing apostle islands lake superior row boat discovery trip great afternoon day sail sailing skills private sail fabulous trip beautiful boat highly recommend this company longer trip weather was perfect sea caves two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sailing with Dreamcatcher Sailing was the highlight of our Apostle Island/Bayfield trip! My husband and I did the 2.25 hour sailing cruise. Even though we had to re-schedule from our original date and time due to the rain, they were very accommodating in re-scheduling us for the next morning. Westin was a great captain and even taught us a few things about sailing on our way to and from the islands. This trip has made both my husband and I want to sail more often! We highly recommend Dreamcatcher Sailing to anyone staying in the Bayfield area who wants to have a more personalized sailing experience.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is nothing better than being in a sailboat on Lake Superior. The Dreamcatcher folks are professional, very friendly and personable, and their boat is a beauty. We can’t wait to go out with them again.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Wonderful day sailing with Dreamcatcher sailing! Fantastic guide who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Sail was smooth and weather was perfect. Highly recommend if you are in the area with or without the kids!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020

We had an absolutely perfect experience. Our captain, Noah, was extremely knowledgeable about the area. He shared a lot of local history, showed us a variety of interesting sights--gorgeous cliffs, amazingly colorful foliage, interesting shorelines, and even eagles--and gave some fantastic recommendations for local dining and entertainment spots. He got our children (ages 7 and 3) in on the action and had them steering, easing lines, and typing knots like real sailors. He was great for the adults on board too, alternating perfectly between being entertaining and then giving up space for quiet moments. The boat was literally perfect as well. Clean and well maintained with comfortable inside and outside spaces. Book with extreme confidence.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020

My husband and I went out for a 2+ hour sail at 3:00. Owen was our captain. He was so personable! Both me and my husband were behind the helm for about a combined 75 minutes. It was a blast!

Date of experience: October 2020