See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I took my friend to the Spa facility at Marianas Resort: Mandi Asian Spa. I love the facilities: the floral bath, pool, jacuzzi, cold pool, and infinity pool. We visited around 1:30 am and the weather was hot; it's cooler around 3-3:30 pm, but we notice more people in the facility. I recommend using the Spa facility and making a massage appointment if you want to relax and let the stress drift away

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I couldn't use the jacuzzi of Ocean Villa at all because of ants. I asked for ant eradication. But, they just sprayed without any cleaning.
The man who came up with the spray even suggested that the ant would not bite so we could use it without killing them all. But we couldn't do it because my wife hates bugs so badly. And also, the ants kept poping up so that we can't use the jacuzzi finally.
Nobody has reponded actively for my complain. Mariana resort need better service mindset.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Camper805835
Ms_Gloria, General Manager at Mariana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Customer, I apologize for the lack of professionalism shown to you and your wife during your stay at our Ocean Villa. Although eradication of all insects is a impossible task, there are certainly ways to limit exposure to our customers. I have had a meeting with the Managers in charge of Housekeeping and Hotel Front desk to ensure that our guest like yourself are responded to more effectively. Please accept my most humble apologies and ensure you that this is not the type of service that we promote.

Respectfully,
Ms. Gloria

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Very nice hotel resort, with big well decorated rooms and good service. I stayed here for 4 nights. It was very comfortable, wifi worked well, and rooms were clean. The restaurant was good for dinner, breakfast was average. The staff was very nice and accommodating. North of the main town and quiet. Off the beaten path.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We are regular guests in this Hotel & Spa. But I guess last weekend was our last visit. And it is not because of outdated facilities. Or poor choice of food in the restaurant. Or "we are not smiling at all" service. But because of I really worry how often they clean this Spa. for 7 months on Island we didn't miss even 1 weekend in Mandi Spa. and for 7 months staff didn't clean up an area. There are wine bottle and beer can on the right corner of Ocean View Swimming Pool. And they cut the bushes but never pick up the trash. Pools are also dirty and smells like urine. Guys! you still operating! Still charge your guest. Sad.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Leilani B
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Mariana resort is located in the northern part of saipan. It is around 15 mins by car away from the busiest Garapan. They have villa and ordinary garden or ocean view room. I stayed in villa. The villa shows its aged and rennovation is definitely required. Resort has 24 hrs conveyance service from hotel lobby to villa. The swimming pool is small. If we need to use spa facilities, USD20 for one day use. In their connected beach, there are only several beach bench. BUT, it is not free, USD15 per day/ bench. Price is expensive as compared to the service provided and quality of room. There should be better choice elsewhwere. I will not come again unless they have new rennovation.

No free wifi.