All reviewsfiesta resortocean viewbeach barairport pickthe hotel staffrestaurants and shopsbath gelhotel is in a great locationother hotels in the areastaff was very friendly and helpfulsouth wingbeach sidewi fichinesepoolssunsetgarapan
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel room was fantastic, with Hermes shampoo to designer towels and bath robes. The ocean view, that I woke to every morning was my focal point very morning while I had my coffee on the in rooms balcony .
The Hotel has it own private beach , which I spent must of my days there .. and in the afternoon ordering an in house massage before starting my evening .
You just need top cross the road of the hotel , to find all the bars and restaurants , and if felt lucky , you can just take a 3 minute walk to the newly built casino ..

Excellent .

Room Tip: The top floors are the best to impress, they are all suits .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
kqsaipan, Consultant at Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear leselias:

Hafa Adai and thank you for staying with us at the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan! We appreciate your warm and positive feedback on your stay, including the room, amenities, view, beach, massage and central location. We hope you'll choose Fiesta Saipan again for your next visit.

Thank you again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Consultant, Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan

Reviewed 29 September 2017

During my stay the staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel location is really good, lots of restaurants across. The beach swimming area is kind of small but you can relax by the beach and enjoy the stunning sunset.
One negative point is that they don't check your toiletries, I was left without bath gel after my room was cleaned by the housekeeping staff. It was not difficult to get it via a call to the front desk. On the third day of I staying, the maintenance staff decided to change the fire escape signs in the morning, it was very unpleasant to be woken up. It would have been better if they changed it in the afternoon.
On the early morning of 21st, I had a panic attack because the hotel's phone and internet went out of service for 3 hours without any notification. later I found out in the airport (even the airport pay phones weren't working) that possibly one of their phone service provider's server was down for some reason. It's not the property's problem but just something to share with other future travelers, if you are travelling to saipan, let your friend's and family know that this could happen so they don't have to worry sick.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
kqsaipan, Consultant at Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Bea92606:

Hafa Adai and greetings from Fiesta Resort Saipan! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the friendly staff, the beach and the fabulous Saipan susnets.

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us. We apologize for not re-filling your toiletries and the noise caused by our maintenance team. We will remind our maintenance to avoid any noise-causing repairs in the morning.

In regards to the telecommunications issue, there are two internet carriers on island and one is upgrading its connections and services. Unfortunately, it is rare that they notify areas that will be affected by any outgages. Luckily, it is an uncommon event.

Thank you for choosing Fiesta Saipan and we hope to see you again in the future.

Fiesta Resort Consultant

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Rooms have been refreshed since my last stay a year ago. Staff is great; just as friendly and hospitable as they have always been. Wi-fi is still weak but this could be an ISP problem and not the hotel. Avoid South wing that overlooks a large construction project. Work starts at 7 am including on Saturdays and holidays. Not good if you want to sleep in.

Room Tip: Room 730 is above noisy a/c chillers that I could hear all night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
kqsaipan, Consultant at Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hafa Adai, Jirohiku,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and the room upgrades. We apologize for the construction project next door and hope that they finish by the time you revisit us again.

We sincerely appreciate and value your opinion. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Fiesta Resort & Spa Consultant

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Much nicer hotel than the sister property in Guam. Rooms in better condition and overall property better looked after. Good central location and reliable wifi! Breakfast isn't much but location means plenty around in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve P,

Thank you for posting your review of the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan. We certainly appreciate your comments and pleased to hear that you enjoyed the centralized location and the property in general.

We hope that you'll visit us again in the near future.

Fiesta Resort & Spa Consultant

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I am writing this review to be appreciate of kindness and consideration of director of operations Sean Kim and staff working in FIESTA Resort SAIPAN.
My family are travelers from Korea and we stayed four nights from July 24 to July 28 in FIESTA Resort SAIPAN. By the way , my son fell sick and had a fever and vomited
during the trip. In an unfamilian foreign land, we are a sudden I was confused and be the work. so I asked for FIESTA Resort SAIPAN's help
After a moment, director of operations Seam Kim of FIESTA SAIPAN came to our room and gave my family a lot of information and assistance.
so I want to thank Sean Kim for the consideration and courtesy given to us and I want to thank staff in working in FIESTA SAIPAN

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank termykim007
kqsaipan, Consultant at Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear termykim007,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and for recommending us so highly. I was thrilled to read that you were satisfied with our great services, and received the attention and care during your son's illness. I shall definitely relay your kind words to Mr. Sean Kim and our team as they would be happy to receive such positive feedback from one of our valued guests.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the not too distant future.

Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan Consultant