Lowest prices for your stay
US$184
View deal
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
2,405 results
All reviews the financial district ferry building embarcadero center bay bridge transamerica building farmers market business hotel third floor great room room was spacious lobby bar per night fisherman's wharf around the corner cable car concierge chinatown
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

After horrific experience at other hotel we checked in for two nights here and what a tremendous difference it was! We immediately extended our stay for a week next morning as I was impressed with the calmness of all associates who were genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable and pleasant as it can be under current guidelines of "blueprint" from California Government. Every single employee I had the pleasure to encounter with displayed exceptional qualities - what an achievement in times of deceit! I felt at ease!

And yes, a breakfast can be delivered to your room per request, not in a traditional way but yet charming! Room service actually still exists in Great Reset era!

Stunning views of Bay Bridge and watching sunrise each morning of private terrace was an additional joy!

Suite has a jacuzzi with window in the bathroom but unfortunately since no one used it for a long time, there were some debris flowing into tub as soon I tried to start it. So, make sure it is clean before immersing yourself into water. After few tries, I just gave up, perhaps next time it will be cleaned properly for guests to use. It did not spoil the stay since taking shower and looking out of the window was a great alternative!

There was no daily housekeeping service but on request fresh towels can be brought to the room and refuse taken out. Each time they visited while we were out they left us a gift - it was so thoughtful!

I have fallen in love with the property and most importantly - staff! I most definitely be back, considering that I forgot to get my hand into that jar with dirty pens! I need a blue one as a token of unforgettable stay.

Thank you Le Meridien!

Room tip: get a suite with terrace - worth every penny!
Date of stay: April 2021
Randy Wilson, Other at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experiences. We are pleased that you enjoyed the stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the our service and hotel amenities. Thank you for reminding us about the jacuzzi and we will be sure to review those. We hope to see you on your next visit to San Francisco.

Reviewed 3 April 2020

Wonderful place to stay and extremely helpful and happy staff. Loved it. Will definitely stay here again.Great location within walking distance of the Embarcadero, China Town and North Beach. Great view of the Bay from the upper floors.

Room tip: Book direct with the hotel to receive free wi-fi.
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank David M
randywF4918HC, Manager at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing everyone in the near future to enjoy San Francisco. We agree, there are so many great things to do around here.

Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

My sister & I stayed at Le Meridien due to its proximity to the Embarcadero BART/light rail station.
We had tickets to Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour & took light rail from the Embarcadero station to the Chase Center. Our room was on the 15th floor, with views of the Bay Bridge & a reflection of the TransAmerica building, also known as, the Pyramid. The hotel is close walking distance to the Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Chinatown, BART and light rail stations on Market Street, as well as, the California Street cable car.

Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank lenak63
randywF4918HC, Manager at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed the show. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and the location. Thanks for sharing all the tips with your fellow travelers.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Van Thu was an amazing housekeeper. Super helpful. I've stayed here several times throughout the last 3 years and never have I met a kinded, more positive outgoing housekeeper than this woman. Even her smile radiates positivity.

Room tip: Higher floors have less noise and there are balconys
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jamie N
randywF4918HC, Manager at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Thank you for this great review of our housekeeper. We are looking forward to sharing this with her. I know our whole team is proud of their work but she is particularly proud. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to San Francisco.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

We contracted with Le Meridien for a corporate party and both the back -of-house and front-of-house experience was the best I've had with any hotel (in our outside of SF). Check-in was easy, the front desk staff was very helpful and the amenities available were great. They also have a pretty nice breakfast on the third floor (not your typical stale bagel and messy waffle iron).

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Laura A
randywF4918HC, Manager at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for this review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay from check-in to check-out. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed the breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to San Francisco.