Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Dophin Watch & Beach for family.

I recently went Dolphin Watching with my family at ABC - Alupang Beach Club. The beach was... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2019
HWMerr
Awesome time for all ages!

We got the No. 12, which included everything, and had 4 adults, 2 teens, and 2 children, and it was... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2019
meganantolin
via mobile

All reviews banana boat rice curry dolphin watching jet skiing lunch buffet water activities stand up paddle boards parasailing experience have a good time free water group of friends all you can eat fun filled day front desk abc dolphins
Reviewed 5 January 2016

nice & funny staff, both on the pickup bus and at the spot. good spot for diving, many tropical fishes. Dont expect too much on the dolphins though, may be Dec isn't a high season. Nice travel arrangements, but the journey is a bit long.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank alvinloalv
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Have you ever wanted to take a trip to Hawaii without being in Hawaii? Then come to Guam and visit the alupang beach cove! It's beautiful and easy for tourists to see and do everything water related!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank jasonpaulv
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We all had the best time at ABC. The facility and activities were awesome. The staff was professional and very friendly. They are very organized. You will have a great experience at ABC.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I was amazed with the beauty of the beach. It has fine sand and a crystal clear sea water. The seashore is so clean. You can find lots of activities here like jet skiing and the like but never tried. Just sight seeing around the beach.

1  Thank anabeeeeeeeeee
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

ABC is amazing.. I've been going since I was a little girl.. Recently my sister and I took our cousins who were visiting from Marshall and their favorite ride was the BANANA BOAT

1  Thank Candace R