“Tourist trap ”
Review of Alupang Beach Club

Alupang Beach Club
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

The concept Alupang Beach Club offers is: load up as many tourists as possible in the boat and take them out for a spin.
Rarely have I seen quantity chosen over quality is such a unequivocal way.
Alupang Beach Club offers jet skiing, snorkeling and dolphin watching which sounded great.
Once you get there you find out that "jet skiing" means going around in a circle like a merry-go-round. For "snorkeling" you are confined to a small roped off area together with the 50 other tourists in your group, literally elbowing each other as you attempt to spot the occasional fish who couldn't escape the frenzy. (Absolutely crazy!)
And sure, you see Dolphins for 5 mins but then you head back, cause there is money to be made in filling up the next boat as quickly as possible.
As a positive I do have to say the staff was very friendly and helpful and the equipment was in good condition.

Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Pieter,

First, I would like to thank you for your review. Second, thank you for coming to ABC and utilizing our services. I am incredibly sorry and humbled to hear that you did not have a good experience with us. Quality is what we strive for, and it is apparent that we did not meet your expectations. On occasion, we are busy and the tours fill up. Based upon the date of your review, I know that we were quite busy around that time.

Thank you for shedding some light on our Jet Ski course. We do have a course based upon local laws that govern water safety and boating.

Our Dolphin Watching tours are designed to observe the beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. As we do not have a designated dolphin sanctuary, the tour is not designed to swim with the dolphins, rather it is designed to observe the majestic pods.

I am incredibly happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful! Additionally, we do our best to keep our equipment in good working order. Thank you for that positive note.

In sum, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for not meeting your expectations. If you are ever in Guam I would like to extend an invitation for you to return to ABC in order to provide you with an experience that warrants a more positive review. Please contact us if you would like to have a better experience.

My humble regards,

Stephen G.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

nice & funny staff, both on the pickup bus and at the spot. good spot for diving, many tropical fishes. Dont expect too much on the dolphins though, may be Dec isn't a high season. Nice travel arrangements, but the journey is a bit long.

1  Thank Alvin L
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Have you ever wanted to take a trip to Hawaii without being in Hawaii? Then come to Guam and visit the alupang beach cove! It's beautiful and easy for tourists to see and do everything water related!

1  Thank Jason Paul V
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We all had the best time at ABC. The facility and activities were awesome. The staff was professional and very friendly. They are very organized. You will have a great experience at ABC.

2  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I was amazed with the beauty of the beach. It has fine sand and a crystal clear sea water. The seashore is so clean. You can find lots of activities here like jet skiing and the like but never tried. Just sight seeing around the beach.

1  Thank anabeeeeeeeeee