“Amazing Restaurant, not to be missed in Maui! ”
Review of nyloS

nyloS
Reserve with OpenTable
nyloS is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$85 - US$100
Description: New American Cuisine. Fine Dining.
Description: New American Cuisine. Fine Dining.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about Nylos was exquisite! From the beautiful simplicity of the decor, the amiability of Chef Jeremy and his co-owner wife Paulina, and above all the incredible menu of dishes and flavors that were unique but blended together so artfully. I am a bit of a good snob and don't impress that easily! This was an impressive meal. We're trying to figure out if we can get in one more time before returning home.
This is an amazing restaurant and should not to be missed in Maui!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited twice in a week as the other food choices in Paia are somewhat limited! Very intimate venue run by the chef and his wife with no other staff. Set 3 course menu serving innovative twists on the best food available on the day. The only alcohol served is wine. Pricey in comparison to other venues but worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were very impressed from the moment we entered and was greeted by name. The food is as good as the pictures if not better. I would go back if I return to Maui.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great to see a little restaurant serving food that is just a little bit different from the usual Maui find dining. I must admit we hadn't quite realised it was a fixed menu (no choice for any course) but it makes it easy and the food (opakapaka then lamb then a gorgeous chocolate pudding) was beautifully cooked and flavoured. The attention to detail was obvious...you can see the chef right there, working so hard.
Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Others reviews have gone into great detail regarding the food so I won’t elaborate. May I say it was perfect in every way!
My husband and I celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary, and it could not have been better. The food was absolutely delicious, as were the wine pairings. Attention to detail was apparent in all areas. I spent time admiring each dish as described to us and savored every bite!
It was such a pleasure conversing with this lovely couple. They have created a unique dining experience in Maui.
It is very special, and you simply must go to see for yourselves.