Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews friday breakfast friday mornings cornbread beautiful beach mai tai sea turtles coastal trail the general manager tide pools gazebo restaurant ocean view thought of everything the north end restaurants within walking distance perfect place to stay boogie boards home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing trip! The accommodations were immaculate and well stocked! Our room with an ocean view (202) was perfect! Loved the location, staff was friendly and responsive. We will be back! So happy with the decision to stay here! Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2021

The reviews don't lie, this little hidden gem lived up to all the hype. I booked for a 5-night stay in early December for our family of 4. We have small children (ages 5 and 6) and read that this quaint little resort is a great place for a more laid back trip and that's absolutely true. Communication from the time that I booked throughout our stay was exceptional. I even called to request a different room from the 2nd floor partial ocean view to a first floor more conveniently located to the pool and my request was accommodated to swiftly and easily over the phone. Email communication as well as texts while we were there was always quickly responded to.

The staff was beyond kind and the Friday morning breakfast was truly delightful and a nice slice of Hawaiian culture. We had an unusual amount of rain during our stay, but the staff was constantly on the grounds maintaining it and constantly communicated with guests on changes happening due to rain.

During our 5 days, we never had to fight for a spot by the pool or the beach, a nice change from large resorts. There were pool floats and beach toys available for the kids which made the stay perfect for them. Due to the slightly cooler and rainier days that we were there, the pool was a bit chilly but it didn't bother our kids one bit and we never had to worry about a crowded pool! The beach is absolutely beautiful here and a perfect walk from one end of the bay to the other. I took several frame-able photos from and of this beach.

Our accommodations were great. Yes, the furniture is a bit dated, but perfectly comfortable. I loved that our room had two pull out sofa beds - one queen and one twin - so that our kids didn't have to share a bed. The king bed was super comfortable in our room. There were some minor issues we encountered, but those were tended to immediately - little bugs in the kitchen (we were provided a spray), a leaky shower (pulling the shower handle a few ties to ensure it was tightly closed seemed to do the trick), slow WiFi (it was always slow during our stay, but the staff attempted to fix it and we relied on our personal hotspots to make up for it). The kindness, convenience to a lovely quiet pool and beautiful beach, parking lot right outside, full kitchen, Friday breakfast, all easily outweighed the minor issues we had.

We would absolutely stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet getaway without the hassle of staying at a large resort.

Room tip: Can't go wrong. We loved having a partial ocean view and pool view plus easy walk-out access to the pool.
Reviewed 7 December 2021 via mobile

From the second I booked there was constant communication. The staff were all very friendly and super hospitable. Makes me wanna come back and book another stay! Highly recommend for couples & solo travelers.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

Napili Surf is beautiful, clean, ust steps to the beach and a warm inviting resort. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Everything you need to relax and have fun is here. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2021

Until you have visited Napili Surf Resort, it's hard to communicate the sense of warmth, peace, and beauty of the bay, the resort, and the staff. Nowhere else in all my travels do I feel like we have come home. This last summer we had the privilege of taking three families and three generations to Maui. Fantastic memories were made and friendships were renewed. Simply put, the bay is what initialy draws people to Napili Bay but it is the people and manager's family who make it home at Napili Surf Beach Resort. Thank you for a very special time....

Room tip: Each is special. After 35 years we have been in all parts of the condo.
Date of stay: August 2021