All reviews gazebo restaurant upper pool ocean front hot tub there is no air conditioning full kitchen oceanfront studio plumeria trees second story garden view sea turtles louvered windows low key minute drive every morning ocean breeze laundry room
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We had a 1 bedroom apartment which was very spacious and well appointed, it had a large double bedroom, Kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, the lounge area had 2 couches and a small terrace outside, the room was a little dated but otherwise OK, the grounds are immaculate and the views of the beach are glorious, 2 swimming pools one with a jacuzzi along with an on site restaurant, laundry and small cafe which serves free coffee in the more, I would have no hesitation in returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank southqscot
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Napili Shores several times over a 32 year period! One of the remarkable things about the property is how it has withstood the test of time. The grounds are still immaculately maintained and the units are comfortable. We love how quiet the area is, even with many families and children present. The beach is steps away and Kapulua beach is a short walk. Every time we visit we start planning our return. This part of the island enjoys lovely breezes and I like the fact that the units are cooled by fans and not by noisy AC units.

Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank Bbklaf
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I spent unforgettable two weeks at this vacation spot that I will never forget. In my opinion, the service was clean and tidy and everyone's behavior was polite and friendly.
I wish I could be there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Camipicar
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is by far the best place we have stayed on Maui great rooms, great views and the Gazebo has room sevice pick up the rice and eat till you cant eat anymore. we will be back count on it. Just a short walk to Napili bay best snorkeling spot on Maui, saw pleanty of whales during the season.

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank miker1212
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great location and great condos but if your looking for a peaceful serene nights sleep forget it, they have jet sprinklers thst go off at 11:30 at night jittering across the gardens spraying very loudly. I came to listen to the ocean not the erratic noise of night sprinklers.
I doubt that I would return for this reason only.

Date of stay: June 2018