“Phenomenal Shop and Dive/Boat Crew! Erica and Levi Rock!!”
Review of Lahaina Divers

Lahaina Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: You'll experience Hawaiian diving at its best at pristine Molokini Crater, dramatic Lanai, the awe inspiring Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, the sunken schooner Carthaginian, drift diving at Molokini Backwall and West Lanai, weekly twilight/night dives and daily Turtle Reef, all with the convenience of a West Maui departure. Our dive shop is located in the heart of the historical village of Lahaina Towne, 4 miles from the Ka'anapali Resort area and a short walk to Lahaina Harbor. We dive more of Maui County, more often than any other dive operator on the island! Nitrox is available. Lahaina Divers is one of the oldest PADI shops in existence and offers a full range of scuba training as well. Beginners complete the Introductory PADI Discover Scuba program(no certification needed), daily Open Water referral dives and Advanced Open Water dives on the Turtle Reef charter. We offer training all the way to scuba instructor! Come, join us as we celebrate our 37th year of diving in Maui!
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Had an amazing three days with Lahaina Divers. Erica, Levi, Ryan and Joe were all rock star dive masters and just plain fun to be around Ask Joe to tell you some jokes :-) They put us all on some incredible and rare sea life and were perfect hosts. Do the three tank Lanai drift and try to get Levi as the boat captain...you'll have the dive and time of your life!! Also impressive was their veterans apprentice program giving back and helping support those who have served...kudos!! Can't say enough about this shop and their people. I won't dive with anyone else in Maui!!

1  Thank Ravenfish31

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Did a Maui Sampler 3 boat dive package, good price and great dives. Captain Erica and Mitch made the adventures truly memorable. The dolphins came out to play. The Cathedrals were great, as was Molokini. And don't forget the turtles. Already looking forward to next time.

1  Thank LarryELee
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I got my Open Water Certification over this last weekend as well as my PPB speciality, and it was such an amazing experience. My instructor, Devon, is the raddest coach EVA! I always felt completely safe, and he's very patient. I'll be using Lahaina Divers going forward for other certifications, as well as requesting Devon as my instructor. Big shout out to staff members Nadia and Zach as well - they rock!

1  Thank Kayla B
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

What a great organization! Everything is taken care for you and the boat has all the required amenities (even reef safe sunscreen) making for a great, stress-free outing.

The crew was awesome and our dive master (brian) was too. The briefings are very detailed, they explain everything and address every possible concern before going in the water.

I Highly recommend this company!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife and I scored the best with Lahaina Divers on our trip to Maui - Dove the sample package - three dive sites, three two-tank boat dives at each site. Not only were the dives in high visibility clear water (100 ft at Molokini Crater), but the dive masters really knew their species and made sure we saw it all. From the white (black) coral in the Cathedral off Lanai to the flame Angelfish also off Lanai, to the dolphins and field of garden eels at Molokini Crater, these were great dives. Erica, the photographer and dive master was with my group on two days, and she did an amazing job of both dive master and photographer. She gave great briefing before the dives, pointed out many endemic species, used a white board to communicate underwater, and took really awesome pictures. Of course, with Capt. Nick on one day, and Capt. Dave on the second, and a crew of dive experts - the Lahaina divers has safety in mind and fun as an outcome. Next time we are in Maui, and plan to dive, it will be with Lahaina Divers. Mahalo!

1  Thank John S