“The best dives in Maui”
Review of Lahaina Divers

Lahaina Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: You'll experience Hawaiian diving at its best at pristine Molokini Crater, dramatic Lanai, the awe inspiring Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, the sunken schooner Carthaginian, drift diving at Molokini Backwall and West Lanai, weekly twilight/night dives and daily Turtle Reef, all with the convenience of a West Maui departure. Our dive shop is located in the heart of the historical village of Lahaina Towne, 4 miles from the Ka'anapali Resort area and a short walk to Lahaina Harbor. We dive more of Maui County, more often than any other dive operator on the island! Nitrox is available. Lahaina Divers is one of the oldest PADI shops in existence and offers a full range of scuba training as well. Beginners complete the Introductory PADI Discover Scuba program(no certification needed), daily Open Water referral dives and Advanced Open Water dives on the Turtle Reef charter. We offer training all the way to scuba instructor! Come, join us as we celebrate our 37th year of diving in Maui!
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have dived with different centers on Maui and on Big Island. Lahaina divers are the best by far. Great team of professionals and the best diving spots. I'll keep my memories with me forever: being surrounded by hammerhead sharks and going through gorgeous lava caves, all this with an insane visibility. Thank you for these moments of pure happiness !!!

3  Thank fp2193
in 97 reviews
"dive group"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Only great things to say about the quality of the boat (there's even a washroom on board!), briefing and on board support by the dive team which was extremely professional, BCs looked brand new.
We dove the Molokini Crater, 2 circuits on the same diving spot - I wished we had moved elsewhere on the reef for the 2nd dive, so we saw more of the same. But in a cobalt blue water with 100+ feet vis at 81 degrees F who's going to complain?

Bad marks to Tim the shop owner/manager who had rather have us believe that we cost him revenue with a no-show spouse who would not even have been diving at all, rather than giving us a usable credit - no, a snorkel pass doesn't cut it if we are here on travel and leaving in a few days, but a gift card to spend in the shop would have been the right thing to do - btw the boat was far from full, the no-show cost you nothing... it left a bad impression after a fantastic effort by the diving team... kudos to you Tim for the extra profit!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very professional and friendly instructors, well maintained equipment, lots of diving locations to chose from and excellent organization. Definitively the place to be if you want to dive in Maui

2  Thank ilariads0811
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was my 2nd time diving with Lahaina Divers. The first time I dove with them was back in 2011 when we went out to the Molokini Crater. The diving was fantastic and the crew was great!
This time around (August 2017), I dove the Hammerhead Shark site off of Molakai. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Again, the crew was great and you can tell that that these guys are professional operators.
Lahaina Divers will always be my dive operator of choice! Highly Recommended!!

1  Thank Scuba_Dude08_10