Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Superb diving and snorkeling

My family is was very pleased with this dive outfit. They had nice large boats with sufficient dive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Alheon
via mobile
Amazing dive experience with quality instructors!

My wife and I went on a 3-tank dive over to Lanai and had an amazing time with the Lahaina Divers... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jtapiagrassi
Lahaina, Hawaii
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
Maui Nui Luau
90 Reviews
from US$115.62
from US$109.95
from US$45.22
from US$109.42
More Info
All reviews dive shop turtle reef dive master molokini crater drift dive great dive dive sites experienced divers afternoon dives mala pier lanai cathedrals these guys safety stop rental gear fish dive group surface interval
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Only great things to say about the quality of the boat (there's even a washroom on board!), briefing and on board support by the dive team which was extremely professional, BCs looked brand new.
We dove the Molokini Crater, 2 circuits on the same diving spot - I wished we had moved elsewhere on the reef for the 2nd dive, so we saw more of the same. But in a cobalt blue water with 100+ feet vis at 81 degrees F who's going to complain?

Bad marks to Tim the shop owner/manager who had rather have us believe that we cost him revenue with a no-show spouse who would not even have been diving at all, rather than giving us a usable credit - no, a snorkel pass doesn't cut it if we are here on travel and leaving in a few days, but a gift card to spend in the shop would have been the right thing to do - btw the boat was far from full, the no-show cost you nothing... it left a bad impression after a fantastic effort by the diving team... kudos to you Tim for the extra profit!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very professional and friendly instructors, well maintained equipment, lots of diving locations to chose from and excellent organization. Definitively the place to be if you want to dive in Maui

2  Thank ilariads0811
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was my 2nd time diving with Lahaina Divers. The first time I dove with them was back in 2011 when we went out to the Molokini Crater. The diving was fantastic and the crew was great!
This time around (August 2017), I dove the Hammerhead Shark site off of Molakai. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Again, the crew was great and you can tell that that these guys are professional operators.
Lahaina Divers will always be my dive operator of choice! Highly Recommended!!

1  Thank Scuba_Dude08_10
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I both did the discover dive since we had no experience and wanted to see if it was something we would be interested in. Joe was great! He was very patient and pointed out lots of different things. Would recommend the whole operation.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had such a blast with Lahaina divers on the discovery dive in turtle reef ! We went there on a vacation and while one of us had already done scuba, it was a discovery for the other.

First, the crew is great ! From the shop to the boat we were well taken care of. Nick the captain was super fun, and Adi and Brian our instructors were nice, reassuringly and greatly experienced.

Second, the location is great for first timers. Not too deep and plenty of wildlife ! We even saw sharks!

Definitely recommend, thank you again Lahaina divers!