“Breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I was a little confused at first but once i figured out how to order, the food was delicious! I got a meat lovers omelette and it was delicious! The staff was awesome and friendly. I felt like i was part of their family.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

After driving past the Honolua Store several times and seeing tons of people eating outside on picnic tables, morning, noon and night...I'm like, I have to go here. My husband went diving off Molokai this morning so I walked up from the Ritz (5 minutes) thinking of breakfast.

After looking at the menu online and thinking I'm having eggs, bacon & potatoes...it was my turn to order at the counter and I said "what's that?". Fried rice with bits of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, scallions, peppers...I'm like that's me! They gave 2 nice scoops and it was only $3!!! Are you kidding me.

So afterwards I shopped around killing time and ended up buying a couple bottles of Cabernet...Kendall-Jackson 2015 vintners reserve for $20 cheaper than my hometown liquor store sells it and a bottle of Silver Oak 2013 $89 which is the same as I pay at home. I also needed nail polish remover $2, they have Cutex in a bottle or wipes. They also have a full over the counter meds so if you need Advil...

They have fresh fruit, homemade picante/salsa, deli items, pre-packaged sandwiches of all kinds (healthy to not), big cookies, pound cakes slices, fried chicken, Cole slaw, all breakfast items, a coffee bar, pastries, basically any breakfast or lunch item you'd want.

The wine and beer selection was great...the have Dom & Veuve to $10 Prosecco, they had Cakebread, Caymus, Silver Oak, Hess Cabernets to $8 cheap-o's. Something for everyone.

They have a dozen or so outside tables, most covered some not. If your going to eat at their tables...take extra napkins to wipe your table as I never saw an employee doing so.

If your staying in Kapalua, why go a few miles down the street...everything you need is here.

2  Thank NaplesDayna
Reviewed 21 August 2018

If you are staying in the Kapalua Resort this is a fun place to grab snacks, a few grocery items, souvenirs, drinks, etc... The store is cute and clean, has a good variety and the staff is lovely. It is a popular spot for breakfast and lunch. We even grabbed a dinner special one night.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

It was very good and fresh. The man who took my order was very nice and polite. I would recommend this place for lunch too.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stocked on wines, vodka,and fruit here along with quick lunch foods! Reasonably priced and offered alot! Even pool floaties and snorkel gear!