“Lovely mexican food”

Ranked #30 of 281 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Good Food. Good Friend. Good Time. If you want to taste the best tacos in maui Come to eat the best mexican food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Based in the reviews on TripAdvisor we made a stop at this foodtruck. The shrimp taco's we're lovely. My husband ordered the steak taco's. You can choose different toppings and sauces. Good value for your money!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have tried most of the fish Taco places around Maui this trip and hands down Ono Tacos food truck is the best. Moist fish and lots of it make this a must stop. The Shrimp Tacos are amazing and the little salsa bar is great for filling up some sauces to go. Can't wait to back and try the burritos!

Very friendly staff and some tables with umbrellas to sit at. It's just in a strip mall parking lot but you'll forget where you are once you start eating.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ono tacos is very good, almost as good as in Mexico. Price point is rather high for the tacos but what do you expect your in Maui. This is a food truck and has some tables for sitting and as in Mexico you will have some flys around lol. Give it a try, it is good

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Twice a year we ate here every time we are in Lahaina. Don’t miss it if you are in Lahaina. Pick up a beer or two, preferably cold Tecate, at the ABC across the street at the Lahaina outlet store and the cross the street to enjoy the tacos. Others are good too but I am so fixated to their shrimp taco that that’s all I order every time I come here. Now they also adds “cow tongue” taco as well.
Last time I had this was in Tijuana on the street many years ago.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I were starving after our trip to Hana. We stopped by for street tacos and were not disappointed. Good selection of salsas, too. The chicken wasn’t that flavorful but the other meats were good. Easy, quick Mexican food.