All reviews house restaurant puna point puna ii putting green beachfront studio high rise old hawaii two stories air conditioning ocean front coastal trail mai tai party low key full kitchen beautiful beach paddle boarding ceiling fan
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and it was just fantastic! Terrific location, great room, good on-site restaurant, loved the beach and bay location. The staff were excellent and we loved the smaller-scale and quiet resort. Thanks for a great time!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I you like to hear the sound on the Ocean this is the place for you. Napili Kai is located right on the Ocean There are activities very morning at 10am if you wish to participate complimentary coffee and juice is served. If you do not like to swim in the Ocean the are 2 pools

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Jacqueline M
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We loved our stay at Napili Kai. Stayed in Villa 212 which was in Puna Point - stunning views across the bay and beach and also towards Lani and Molokai, the villa was so close to the water the only way to get closer would be in a boat!

The apartment was a good size and well appointed without being super luxurious. Everything is well thought out right down to a shopping bag and candles for putting out on the balcony.

I saw one review suggesting this was a 5 star motel and I understand whet they were saying, this is a really nice resort but all of the rooms are individually accessed. There is a feel of old school Hawaii charm and character and really like this resort, if your looking for high end luxury look at The Montage or Ritz Carlton but if you want good quality accomafdation with stunning views this could be a very good option.

The resort has a number of pools, a putting green and beach chairs available. Also The Sea House restaurant is on site.

Please note worth doing some work to check options as some apartments/buildings don't have air conditioning.

Overall highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My review is based on the excellent customer service received from both Expedia and this resort. During Hurricane Lane I had to book a room because of the evacuations from the brush fire. It was really stressful because everything was booking fast. I managed to book a room with Napili Kai. Later on after booking the room we were advised everyone could go back to their homes. This meant we no longer needed the room. I called Expedia explain the situation and they told me that they had to check with the Resort since this booking was non-refundable. Given the circumstances they allowed the refund and I am happy to say I got my money back with absolutely no hassle. I just want to say thank you for that.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Our family booked 2 rooms at Napili Kai through Donna Bender of MauiCalls. Donna is fabulous, and made sure we got the best accommodations and took care of us every step of the way. Everyone loved Napili Kai, and there was something fun and interesting for all ages. Can't wait to go back! Will always use Donna for future bookings!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family