Lowest prices for your stay
US$459
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Hotels.com
Hyatt.comUS$459
ExpediaUS$459
Trip.com
8,748 results
All reviews swan court our honeymoon exotic birds swim up bar breakfast buffet self parking pool area resort fee whalers village lahaina tower partial ocean view kaanapali beach ocean front maui resort kids pool beautiful resort per day
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

great resort, love the remodel and the service was very good. The pool and outside attractions (gardens, birds, etc) were wonderful.
The gym is a b it of a walk and is way too strict on making folks working out wear masks during their workouuts

Reviewed 22 February 2021

So, everyone loves Hawaii, we thought we’d give it a chance. We usually go to Hyatt Ziva in Puerto Vallarta. An all inclusive hotel that is just as beautiful, three hours away from California with yummy drinks and delicious food included. We’ve been here 24 hours. The pool is great, especially for the kids. But the service leaves a lot to be desired. You never see anyone coming to get your drink order at the pool. Especially by the kids pool. Drinks are $20 a pop and we have to schlepp our butt to the bar to order it. It makes me feel bad I didn’t tip the guys waiting on us in Mexico even more than we did. The food is outrageously expensive, we ordered poke nachos that came with 5 chips for 26$. When half the poke was left, I asked for more chips, he brought me 8 more chips for 6 more dollars. Are you kidding me? I do not mind spending money on food and drinks and entertainment, ask my husband. If it’s worth it, I don’t mind it. Six dollars for some extra chips? Yeah, get outta here.
So far I don’t see the appeal of the longer flight and more expensive food and accommodations. The water is no bluer, maybe I’ll change my mind after snorkeling or something or paying for a 500$ helicopter ride. ‍♀️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Overall, very good. Hotel is beautiful , our room was remodeled and clean, views were great.
The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our time...The pool hostess was very attentive and full of smiles.
Views from the pool were great as well.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Great stay! Staff is amazing. Rooms are newly renovated and nicely decorated. Amenities are wonderful. Kids pool and main pool was great. Loved our stay at this resort. Penguin, flamingos and swans in the hotel. Great design and amazing views of the ocean front.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

This was our 10 year anniversary and our third trip to Maui we were married at Makena beach Feb.14,2011 , the Hyatt is a very nice hotel the staff was very friendly and helpful , we enjoyed staying there and will stay there again