Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Kula
from US$158.07
from US$248.96
from US$177.03
from US$310.00
More Info
All reviews pineapple wine tasting room maui splash maui blanc old jail ulupalakua ranch free wine tasting nice winery interesting wines free tour wine home wine making wine tour general store lots of history scenic drive lovely drive
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The Maui Winery is in Ulupalakua, which is one of my favorite parts of Maui, and their wines are very good. Well worth the drive, and well worth trying and buying the wines.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

For $12 each, my boyfriend and I did the Tropicals Tasting. It included a pour of the Kula, Hula O Maui, Maui Blanc, Maui Splash and Lehua wine. We also purchased a truffled chèvre board to enjoy with the wines. We didn’t feel rushed as we enjoyed our wines outside on the deck. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was very excited for MauiWine!! Going up there was not fun, but the wines at this vineyard was interesting. Their Pineapple Wine was refreshing. My favourite wine was the Mele, it was smooth and easy to drink. Try their homemade truffle goat cheese. It was absolutely my favourite thing in Maui. I wanted to eat it by the spoonful. Beautiful scenery. The staff was friendly, I was sad we missed the free tour.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My party stopped at Maui Wine, not for the wine, but for the great ambiance. Yes, there is a tasting room and gift shop (I bought a Hawaiian Tea sampler and some "lava" chocolate plus a yummy jam) ; however, we're more into gardens and scenery than vino. The winery tastings are done in a converted lovely old home on peaceful grounds where there are plenty of photo ops and even a bean bag pitch area to occupy travel weary children. If I were going to have a party/event on Maui, this place would definitely be in the running. How great is it that the event venue also makes wine?

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We got there right on time for one of their two free tours a day. The tour is short but interesting. They have a beautiful tasting room and prices are not too high : 5 products to taste for the price of a single glass of wine ! Glad i tasted the pineapple wine before i bought a full bottle to bring back home. The staff (cant remember their names) was really friendly, we had a great conversation with them and other guests during our tasting