Ways to Experience Surf Shack
from US$69.00
from US$125.00
from US$250.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021

Our surf instructor Shaun was awesome, super encouraging and helpful. We had only surfed once before and we both were able to stand up and ride quite a few waves (as well as the other four people in our group). We even got to the point where we could catch some of our own waves at the end of the lesson. We did the 8 am lesson which I would highly recommend because the waves seem better the earlier you go out.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank Shayna L
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Great instructors! Total time in the water was about 80 minutes, so not a full 2 hours of instruction, but good overall!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Sean was fantastic! He was very kind and encouraging to us. We are a bit older and completely inexperienced, but he was great and we had a lot of fun.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

Great way to spend some time with the family in the beautiful maui waters. Nice activity, safe and enough of a challenge to make it enjoyable. Kaio our instructor was great and very patient.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Mike was super encouraging and an absolute blast to be around! I got the hang of surfing after about two waves and could hear Mike cheering for me and letting me know of anything I need to fix. I highly recommend Surf Shack! I will be back at some point!

Date of experience: April 2021