Ways to Experience Surf Shack
from US$69.00
from US$125.00
from US$250.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Sean was fantastic! He was very kind and encouraging to us. We are a bit older and completely inexperienced, but he was great and we had a lot of fun.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

Great way to spend some time with the family in the beautiful maui waters. Nice activity, safe and enough of a challenge to make it enjoyable. Kaio our instructor was great and very patient.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Mike was super encouraging and an absolute blast to be around! I got the hang of surfing after about two waves and could hear Mike cheering for me and letting me know of anything I need to fix. I highly recommend Surf Shack! I will be back at some point!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

My friend and I surfed for the first time at Surf Shack today. Our instructor Mike was great and got us up on the boards riding the waves within just half an hour! We had a ton of fun.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

Our instructor wasn't much of instructing. More of pushing the board to get you going. At least kids had fun, but if you really want to learn, maybe start with the beginning lesson; however, considering their so-so attitude, I suppose, maybe not the best choice either. We went August 2019. Maybe things are better now? Schools to the south of Kalama park have better water real estate with better breaks so I would consider them instead.

Date of experience: February 2020