“Hawaii Discovery Ride”
Review of Silver Falls Ranch

Silver Falls Ranch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would highly recommend this ranch and tour. It was easy to book online and the staff was very friendly. Our tour guide, Greg, was extremely knowledgeable. We loved getting off the beaten path and seeing the spectacular views of the mountains. The horses were docile and at no time did I or my husband and children, ages 9 and 11, feel unsafe.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"rain or shine"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Juan was a great guide. Trails were beautiful. Horses seemed well cared for. Very clean facility. Road closure made it a little hard to get back to the main road.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the Silver Falls Ride and while there was nothing specific to complain about, it wasn't amazing. Our guide, Juan, was very good, and we enjoyed a quiet ride through the gardens. The waterfall was underwhelming, and the water was very cold compared to the ocean. It was really just fine. I guess if that's what you are looking for, you are in luck!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a wonderful outing. We enjoyed our guide Tuckus. He had amazing knowledge of the local plants and Island History. He made sure we were all safe. The horses were wonderful and well taken cared of. They also had pigs, peacocks, and cats. The water was so refreshing on a hot day. I have done other horseback trips, on other Islands that were a little better, but this was still very good.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went with my husband and two kids (9 and 13). All of us enjoyed the experience. The guide was fun and knowledgeable, horses well kept and behaved. My 9-year old never rode a horse before and now is asking to be signed up for lessons! Kids had fun playing in the waterfall (it is really a cascade, not a waterfall) and eating lunch. Overall, it was a good experience that I would recommend. However, for a more experienced rider it may be boring.